i want this year to end had a shit year

tinkerbel

Reaction score
:cry::cry:hi
any one else had a rubbish year i have
and to top it off i had a car accident yesturday i am ok tho just shuck up and got a bit off a sore neck but the car is nearly a right off :( :cry::cry:
will try an put pis on but unsure hw to do it

Awww hun :hugs: I cant agree with the year but i've had pretty shit ones...Urgh i had a car crash 2 years back that i was lucky to walk away from apparently another inch and i would have been dead :wacko: It took me over a year to stop getting scared when the car swerved etc :hugs: :hugs:
I hope next year is better for you.

Oh dear. My year has been okay but I am hating my job- not that a new year will sort that! But yes it will be nice to hit 2010 and focus on creating a healthy little baby!!

:hugs: Aww hun fingers crossed next year is better for you, I had a poo year last year.

Just try to stay positive, remember things can only get better :D

thanks guys for ur support
it was only a little tap really but if u look at the car u would of thought it was more i feel like poo as it was my oh baby u know wat men are like with their cars well hes worse lol but e wasnt mad at me he gave me a hug and it situations like this that make u remember how much u love ur oh :) yes think positive for 2010 i hope it brings us good luck i moving house in new year so hopfully fresh start as well

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=4752244&id=658487323
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=4752245&id=658487323&fbid=224943037323
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.php?pid=4752246&id=658487323&fbid=224943042323
dont know if that will work but try it there are three pics of my car

Awww hun what a mess!.

I know what you mean by a shite year though hun, my dad and mum both got made redundant this year, so cant wait to begin another year and hopefully it isn't shite as this one :D xx

Awww hun what a mess!.

I know what you mean by a shite year though hun, my dad and mum both got made redundant this year, so cant wait to begin another year and hopefully it isn't shite as this one :D xx

yeah bad year for most i think i know it is a mess but fixable i think everything still works on it tho which is good

This has been my favourite year so far... as I had my little boy and I have the entire year off on mat leave. I hope you are feeling ok after your car accident and I hope you have a better year next year.

Ive had the worse year of my life :cry:

I hope 2010 wil bring us all a better year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flower:

It has been such a mixed year for me. Losing Edan, but getting married. Just a more middle of the road year with not such terrible lows will do for me next year! Wishing you a good 2010 -x-

:hugs: so sorry to hear what a pants year you've had, i have to say, i too will be pleased to see the back of 2009 :hugs: xx

sorry 2009 has been bad for you(all of you) hope 2010 brings you everythong you hope for (and more!)

i personally cannot wait for the end of 09, bad year, broke up with my long term on/off ex boyfriend...then it went okay for a bit, had my exams to see if id get into uni(i did so that was good!)
Then it was Js due date...after i got passed that was fine then my birthday(ended badly)then the miscarriage...and now i failed my driving test :(sorry i ranted :(

Worst year of my life although theres a few up there near the top this one really beats it, good bye and good riddance 2009!

I will agree with this hunni - 3 miscarriages, being made redundant, son quitting sixth form 3 months into it. Dad having health scare, hubby being put at risk of redundancy 5 times the list carries on....

So i cant fecking wait !!!!!

yeah cant wait good luck everyon in 2010 hope its the best year for everyone so far i just cant wait think i am going to get well drunk and celebrat the end off 2009 with a bang hope u all do the same

A lot of people seem to have had rubbish years this year, I hope next year is much better for hyou :hugs:

I had a nasty crash once too and Im still not fully over it, but it does get easier. Its a horrible experience x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->