I want to feel baby's hiccups!

AnaBear

Reaction score
Entered 22 weeks today,
Is it true at this point us mommies can & may feel the baby's hiccups? :happydance:

I feel Henry's hiccups. I have something to eat or drink & he gets them it's very cute ☺️

Aww! That's so cute. I can't wait to feel her hiccups :hugs:

I can't feel them yet but last time I felt them around 30+ weeks three times a day!

I used to feel DS all the time he constantly had them and then had them after each feed once he was born. Ive only felt this babies hiccups once and in 24 weeks x

I felt them around 27 weeks onward with my first. At first they were cute. Then he started getting them 3-4 times per day, and got to be a bit annoying! It's funny now, cause he still gets hiccups all the time.

I read this the morning and felt quite jealous....I wanted to feel hiccups too! Then tonight she got them! I wondered how you'd know but it is actually really obvious when it happens!

i could feel them from about 30 weeks onwards with my other two. Not felt them yet with this one x

I felt them in the 30's with my DS, never with my DD and a couple of times from 35 weeks this time around :)

I didn't feel them until 28 weeks, can't remember when it was last time! They are brilliant though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->