I want to kill my OH

Ethereal

Reaction score
I dont even know why, he's not doing anything wrong. I'm completely fine with DD, but when its him my attitude changes completely. His very existence boils my blood. This has only been over the past week. I feel really bad because he's obviously picking up on my behaviour and its upsetting him but I can't help it!

Is it just hormones? Its dragging our relationship down and i just want to be away from him all the time and if were together I just end up picking fights for no reason :'(

This is totally normal hun! During the first tri I always seem to absolutly hate my poor dh. I mean I can't even stand him near me. Everything he did annoyed me, even the sound of him breathing when he was sleeping made me want to stick a pillow over his face lol. Poor man gets such a tough time as he really doesn't do anything wrong. It's Defo hormones though as I love my dh more than anything, and now I'm so clingy with him that I probably annoy him. It will pass honestly. Just try and talk to your oh and explain how your feeling and that it will settle down soon.

Yep that's pregnancy hormones! My poor OH tries so hard and is such a good husband and dad, but I've been just the worst to him the past few months. It does get better, at least it has for me. I like to think I've been a little less angry and more tolerable recently!

Sorry to hear this, I imagine if you weren't feeling these feelings before it is probably hormones. I have days where I just want to punch DH in the face (I don't lol, but I feel like I could). I find I have to just take a moment and really think about why I am mad, if it is something really big you need to communicate with him, sometimes all you have to do is tell him you need a little space and take a bath or read or have a nap and hopefully that will make you feel better.

I hope you feel better soon, communication during pregnancy is key! Its ok to talk about everything you are feeling.

Lol hun dont worry at all this is so normal! Im starting to get a lot better with my OH now but omg i hated him a few weeks back, even the way he breathed i wanted to punch him lol, everything about him boiled my blood, i missed him when he was at work but the second he walked in the door i couldn't stand him, poor sod tried his best to keep me happy but nothing he done was right, its literally only the last week iv been getting better i dont feel so bad towards him

Oh my gosh I'm not alone!!
:haha:

I really want to make more of an effort to stop being such a cold hearted bitch but whenever I try and get closer to him again I end up so irritable and annoyed. It's such a shame, he is so perfect for me and DD and I'm scared I'm pushing him away but like I said, cant help it! I have told him its down to hormones and it will pass but I don't think it makes it any less upsetting for him. We were one of those lovey dovey cant keep away from each other couples and now I wish inhad a restraining order lmao.

I really hope it passes soon!!

I could not stand my OH until maybe 20 or so weeks. I felt so bad about it and had considered ending our relationship because of how I felt. I would have much rather been on my own. I wasn't at all affectionate and just wanted my own space. After that 20 or so weeks things completely changed. Everything went back to how it had been thank god!

It is exactly the same way with me with my DH. His very presence aggravates me to no end. I can not stand it when he is near me or touches me. In all fairness, he and I have some serious relationship threatening issues. But that use to not matter to me because we'd cuddle and it be like nothing ever was wrong... Now if he gets near I just wanna slam his face into a wall.

Last time it was not like this. But this time it is.

I dislike mine also. Plus he stinks every time I'm pregnant. So if its not his stench, its whatever he's doing to annoy me at that moment in time. He made me a cup of tea and I had a go at him about that, how I can't stand tea right now!

It's hormones. At 4 weeks I was a ball of fire. My poor DH said once that he wished he would have stayed at work because I was constantly snapping at him. It made me feel bad but I knew I was being an absolute :witch: for no reason at all. I think our minds might be a little designed to detest our OHs since we're the ones who have to deal with these drastic changes in our bodies. I'm almost 7 weeks and it has calmed down a bit now that the morning sickness and fatigue have hit full force. I don't have the energy to yell at him anymore. :haha:

You ladies have no idea how relieved I am to hear that its common, i think I'm just going to spend a bit more time on my own rather than trying to force myself to enjoy his company right now cuz i think that's making it worse. If i explain to him that i feel guilty for the way I'm acting bur i cant help it it might make him feel better rather than my previous approach of screaming "well I'm growing your baby so you're just gonna have to fucking get used to me being a bitch because its damn hard work" at him. He feels a little helpless and and fault. Bless his heart.

I'm off to put DD to bed, have a chat with him then I'll play a fame on the pc for a while i think.

Thank you ladies :flower:

I feel exactly the same!!! I cant stand any noise that cones out of him i mean him eating, breathing, drinking , anything he does drives me nuts!!!!

I'm with all you ladies.
It's literally anything he does annoys me. He coughs and I want to tell him to piss off 🙈. Even when he farts it annoys me sorry for tmi.
Totally normal though, I'm getting better x

Hahaha this post is cracking me up, I guess it makes me feel normal to know that I'm not the only one. When pregnant with my son I was alone so I didn't have this experience, but this time I have been constantly snapping at my fiance, and I feel bad about it but it's been a daily occurrence. I started to think maybe we just can't handle this, maybe our relationship isn't strong enough, and it hit me the other day...
im so afraid, and I think that's why Ive been on edge. I am so afraid of him not doing his part and me being left to stay up all night by myself doing everything, im so afraid that I'll be mad at him all the time.. I raised my son alone and I was up with him all night and I was okay because I had nobody to be mad at..but if he went to sleep on the couch and left me to do it all I would be irate and i cant handle that..
So we talked about it and what I expect from him and what he expects to be doing and everything has been better between us since.. no fighting yet :)

Ohhh me too, the other night I told him "I don't even want to be with you anymore!!" poor guy, after he spent all night taking care of me during a migraine headache, massaging me, getting me ice...then he said one thing I didn't like and I was one foot out the door. I feel awful for it, we never really fought before. He even apologized to me all night even though I wasn't ready to say it back. This is just crazy stuff. The next night I was feeling much better and texted him at work that the exorcism was successful and it was safe to come home.:haha:

Yeah I can't stand mine at the moment either. I know he's really trying to make me happy but everything he does irritates me!! Hoping it passes soon. Glad I'm not the only one. Xx

I've been trying my hardest to stop being a bitch. I haven't been as snappy with him these past few days but he is still annoying the hell out of me. Everything he does. He thinks because I've kept my mouth shut that its all fine and dandy now but omg I could strangle him :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->