I want to move again

even if you never wear them its worth sending them to see if you like them!

Yer that would be cool hun I think I will like em my combats don't fit me at the moment :hissy:

if u pm me your address ill send them... theyre obv used but they not like raggy or anything!!

I know what you mean about Wrexham being a pain for getting maternity clothes. Asda used to do them but stopped so I had to go to chester for them :dohh:

I didn't see any a couple of weeks ago :| :(

char I have 2 pairs from Next I will bring them to you on the meet,one pair is denim slouch fit 16 reg,with like fake rippes in but are nice paleish blue
the other is real dark dressy jeans with side stretchy bits by pockets both are like that. You are welcome to them as I didnt know what to do with them as they are nice but I wouldnt wear again being non-preg (well I think so) I will bring them with me when we see you I have some other bits too.

Bex

Oh wow Bexxie thanks x

I feel all :blush: lol

I know what you mean about Next......I tried the next in Chester, then I went to sealand Rd then to Broughton....none did maternity! Its a pain for me too as I have to by the petite jeans from next - the standard leg are still too long for me!
I've got a couple of pairs from Dorothy Perkins and also HM in Chester. If you go downstairs where the baby stuff is they do maternity stuff in there. You might have to have a root as some of the things are a little yucky but I've had some nice summer combats, a few t-shirts and a really nice hoodie (which I love) and they're really cheap!
Peacocks in Ellesmere port is really good for maternity too!

If your thinking of new look the one in Chester is rubbish for Maternity, I've had a few things and they've not been particualy nice (but I didn't have much choice) all my tops have came apart in the wash!

I've lived in track pants from sports soccer (So comfy & Cheap) & hoodie.......I feel like Chester's version of Vicky Pollard!

YAYYYYYYY we going to trafford centre ....

Gav said we will go on the Mon or tues babes b4 meet if that ok :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->