I want to try again right away

oneluv804

Reaction score
Hi everyone...I just had a mc yesterday and I was only 4wks. The doctors at the hospital said that yesterday could be counted as my first day of my af. I am ready to try again but I am wondering if I will even o this month. I go to my OBGYN tomorrow for a follow up appt...I feel fine and no cramping just heavier bleeding then my normal af.

How long did you bleed after you mc and how far along were you? Did you try again right away or did you wait?

Mother of 1 ttc #2

First let me say how sorry I am for you loss.
I just had a miscarriage a couple weeks ago. I had a natural miscarriage and I was 6 weeks and 5 days I bleed for about two weeks mostly spotting in the beginning and end and only a few days of heavy and moderate bleeding when I passed stuff. The day I stopped bleeding I had my hcg level checked and it was 2.7
At my follow up appointment I was told I could start trying as soon as we felt we could emotionally handle moving on.
I hope your miscarriage finishes quickly and uneventful so you can be on your way to try again. Good Luck and lots of baby dust coming your way.

Semanthia: I am sorry for your loss as well. Are you going to try again as well since your mc?

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: Such a hard thing to go through.. I started bleeding when I should've been 6.5 weeks but nothing showed on an u/s so my baby must've stopped developing <5 weeks. I bled for 2 days, very light and only when I used the restroom [never needed a pad], slight cramping. I held out hope it wasn't a m/c until I found out my HCG was only at 19.

We tried again right away [although I've never done ovulation testing or anything like that, just BDing as we please!] but I just started spotting a couple hours ago with what's sure to be a period from hell.. I've had bad cramps and backache for a couple days now and I've heard it'll only get worse. It's been 26 days since my m/c so just a couple days longer than my normal cycle.

You're supposed to be super fertile after a m/c so I wish you all the luck in the world in trying again right away!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

CYNXX: I too am really sorry for your lost as well. I too heard that you are really fertile after a MC...do you get cm during o? I get alot and that is how I know I am Oing do you? If so did you notice anything this cycle? Do you feel like you had a normal cycle?

Semanthia: I am sorry for your loss as well. Are you going to try again as well since your mc?

Well yes and no we haven't been preventing, I haven't be doing the ovulation tests or anything. If it happens before my first cycle then great if not we will do more tracking wise to help. So we will see...

I do feel like I had a normal cycle, except seemed to have a lot of o symptoms like sore bbs, twinges in lower ab, lot of EWCM, etc. I definitely have never paid so much attention to my body [not even to CM] as I did this past cycle.. I symptom spotted every little thing but I'm almost positive I've never had noticeable symptoms from ovulation before.

As far as estimating when your cycle will return, some say to count 1st or last day of bleeding as CD1 or the day your HCG returns to >5 as CD1. For me, I had a 23 day cycle [my norm] starting from when my HCG dropped to >5. Could be just a coincidence though! Since I never paid attention before, sorry I can't say if my LP was the same as usual.

My advice would be stay super optimistic but avoid excessive symptom spotting because for awhile I had myself quite convinced I was prego again! I know that's easier said than done when you're wanting it so badly though :)

Lots and lots of luck to you :hugs:

So sorry for you loss oneluv :hugs: With both of my natural miscarriages it was just like a period. I had a few hours of bad cramping when I actually passed the baby but then it was pretty light spotting for about a week. I just took motrin for any cramping that I had... We have never been told to wait for a cycle or anything like that from all of 3 doctors that I have seen about this.

Good luck :hugs: I hope you get your forever baby soon

Oh the ovulation straight after the m/c I always had LOADS of cm, wayyy more than usual.

I do feel like I had a normal cycle, except seemed to have a lot of o symptoms like sore bbs, twinges, lot of EWCM, etc. I definitely have never paid so much attention to my body [not even to CM] as I did this past cycle.. I symptom spotted every little thing but I'm almost positive I've never had noticeable symptoms from ovulation before.

As far as estimating when your cycle will return, some say to count 1st or last day of bleeding as CD1 or the day your HCG returns to >5 as CD1. For me, I had a 23 day cycle [my norm] starting at when my HCG dropped to >5. Could be just a coincidence though! Since I never paid attention before, sorry I can't say if my LP was the same as usual.

My advice would be stay super optimistic but avoid excessive symptom spotting bc for awhile I had myself quite convinced I was prego again! I know that's easier said than done when you're wanting it so badly though :)

Thank you for your insight when I left the hospital yesterday they told me I was at a 5 and I go to my reg dr tomorrow to check my level again. I think it is safe to say that yesterday was the start of my cycle. Best to luck to you and I am just happy I know we can concieve now we got to just get the bean to stick and we will be on our way! Best of luck to you too!!!

So sorry for you loss oneluv :hugs: With both of my natural miscarriages it was just like a period. I had a few hours of bad cramping when I actually passed the baby but then it was pretty light spotting for about a week. I just took motrin for any cramping that I had... We have never been told to wait for a cycle or anything like that from all of 3 doctors that I have seen about this.

Good luck :hugs: I hope you get your forever baby soon

Oh the ovulation straight after the m/c I always had LOADS of cm, wayyy more than usual.

Thanks McStars!! I am just ready to try again and want to make sure I am not getting my hopes up for this month when I may not even O. I too gets lots of CM and now I am more in tune with my body more than ever.

Good luck to you too!!

Oh good!

You're absolutely right, that's a great attitude to have!!

I do feel like I had a normal cycle, except seemed to have a lot of o symptoms like sore bbs, twinges, lot of EWCM, etc. I definitely have never paid so much attention to my body [not even to CM] as I did this past cycle.. I symptom spotted every little thing but I'm almost positive I've never had noticeable symptoms from ovulation before.

As far as estimating when your cycle will return, some say to count 1st or last day of bleeding as CD1 or the day your HCG returns to >5 as CD1. For me, I had a 23 day cycle [my norm] starting at when my HCG dropped to >5. Could be just a coincidence though! Since I never paid attention before, sorry I can't say if my LP was the same as usual.

My advice would be stay super optimistic but avoid excessive symptom spotting bc for awhile I had myself quite convinced I was prego again! I know that's easier said than done when you're wanting it so badly though :)

Thank you for your insight when I left the hospital yesterday they told me I was at a 5 and I go to my reg dr tomorrow to check my level again. I think it is safe to say that yesterday was the start of my cycle. Best to luck to you and I am just happy I know we can concieve now we got to just get the bean to stick and we will be on our way! Best of luck to you too!!!

I'm glad you are at 5, Hopefully your doctor will give you the ok and you can conceive quickly! Good luck and LOTS of baby dust to you!!

ONELUV, so sorry for your loss. :hugs: to you and light kisses to the forehead of your angel baby. There is a REALLY good thread you may want to drop in on when you can, GL FXD, and I hope you see that :bfp: soon! https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...-now-trying-again-straight-after-mc-ntnp.html

I'm glad to have read all this advice. I would be 5 weeks today. Dr says I must have tested on the right day that I got my bfp. But after a night and day(yesterday) of horrible stomach pains I started bleeding extremely bad last night way worse than a normal period. :-( do I count this as CD2? (last night being CD1?)

Hi everyone...I just had a mc yesterday and I was only 4wks. The doctors at the hospital said that yesterday could be counted as my first day of my af. I am ready to try again but I am wondering if I will even o this month. I go to my OBGYN tomorrow for a follow up appt...I feel fine and no cramping just heavier bleeding then my normal af.
How long did you bleed after you mc and how far along were you? Did you try again right away or did you wait?
Mother of 1 ttc #2

I had the exact same thing happen to me on the 6th of August. I am trying again right away due to the fact that I became pregnant with DD#2 right after a miscarriage. :)

Welcome NC & VAURISSA :wave:, so so very sorry for your losses!! :hugs: I am sending some more :dust: to get you on your way!

NC, yes, you will count the day that you begin to bleed as CD1, as if it were your "normal" AF. This is what my doc told me. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->