I was a prem :)

sheeps24

A mummy!
Reaction score
Hello ladies I was just flicking through the forums and saw this thread, Premature babies is something close to me as I was a premature baby. I wanted to share my story, I know this isnt what the forum is for but I enjoy telling my story and i hope you will all enjoy reading :)

I was born in october due in january was 11 weeks premature and weighed 2 pounds 12 ounces, My mother had hepatitus from a water issue on the street we lived on, She told me she went to the toliet one day and when she stood up there was a wierd water bubble in the toilet and she thought it was me but she touched it and it popped, She rang the doctors and they told her to stay at home for now, I think it was about a week later when she went into full labour so went to the hospital and when she told them she was only 29 weeks she said it was panic stations and it was such a rush with all the doctors and nurses she cant remember much. I stayed in hospital for several weeks and was a late developer, I didnt grow finger nails or eye brows or lashes until my due date!

I am now nearly 20 I am 5ft 9 and weigh a healthy amount, You wouldnt think for 1 second that i weighed 2 pound 12!

Hope you enjoyed reading!

I was 9 weeks premature, 4lbs1oz :)

was home after 2 weeks of being in SCBU

im now very healthy and happy.

My LO was 4 weeks 2 days prem too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members