I was brave!

Alright! *confetti* You'll love the cup. I have the divacup and I can't even feel it and it hold so much more than a tampon does!

Yay! I am glad it went well. Good luck with TTC when it comes around.

xxx

Thanks so much girls, especially for all the advice. :hugs:
I'm going to concentrate on trying to lose a bit more weight, and get the folic acid started! Wow, can't believe this is finally happening!

Fab news! I'd wait until AF arrives to start charting, remembering that it's only a withdrawal bleed.

You'll hear mixed reviews on when to start, personally I'd wait to actually try for about 3 months (maybe upto 6) to give your body the chance to get rid of most of the hormones. My mum says 12 months (she works in a pharmacy, but dr's say diff things) I have read somewhere, that miscarriages can be more common when coming off the pill (or any hormonal contraception) as it takes a while for your body to settle to your 'norm'.

I can't imagine what it's like having to wait even longer, well actually I can lol.

3-6 months giving you time to lose weight and giving you chance to ovulate and regulate?

Other than those benefits, you'll know when you're ovulating thus giving you the chance to plan better :) and it'll give you time to get folic acid in to your system, as ideally you start at least a couple of months before getting prego.

So, what your saying is start trying now? ;) :rofl:
I know you are totally right, just don't want you to be! lol. I think we will probably stick to December, but stop using any form of method around October. Going to get some pregnacare today. Is there any use in getting the one for blokes now too?
:hugs:

Zinc is meant to help sperm, as well as other nutrients so yeah it could be worth it!

December sounds good :)

were you regular before?

So, what your saying is start trying now? ;) :rofl:
I know you are totally right, just don't want you to be! lol. I think we will probably stick to December, but stop using any form of method around October. Going to get some pregnacare today. Is there any use in getting the one for blokes now too?
:hugs:

Boots do 3 for 2 on pregnacare! thats where i got mine

boots also do a multivitamin for men, it has everything a man needs for good sperm hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->