I was doing so well....

Kirstin

Reaction score
Well today I got up early, ran 2 miles then done lots of muscle exercises on Wii fit and by 8pm had consumed my target of 1500 cals... which included home made veg soup with all 5 portions of veg in

THEN:|

I found crunchie nuggets in the cupboard... and ate 900 cals of them :hissy:

:cry:

So dissappointed.

My abs are aching from the muscle exercises, but whats the point when I cant lose the last 6lbs to see them? :cry:

awww hunni ive done things like that in the past.... and u just reminded me of some white chocolate thats in my fridge that i want to take to work to get rid of them!!

I just cant have anything like that in my house....

draw a line under today and start afresh, i know it plays on your mind and you get angry with myself, but hey were all allowed slip ups.. we are only human :hugs:

:hugs:

I buy the kids biscuits I hate :neutral: :lol:

mean mummy :rofl:

:rofl:

I dont buy my SS any so I cant eat them:D

Well it's my birthday today so the diet is temporarily on hold so I can enjoy my cake and meal out without feeling guilty :lol:

After all that exercise you deserve a treat! xx

I can tell you that I did this more than once in my massive weight loss (from 400 pounds to 115, though up to 134 right now). It happens, and as long as it's not all the time, it's okay to splurge sometimes. Don't be disappointed for being human.

Happy Birthday- spoil yourself a little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->