i was late for my own wedding

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
i had a dream last night i was late to my own wedding..... we havent even booked anything yet..... also in my dream my mum didnt even no it was day and i was running round like a mad head i hadnt done or order any food n i hadnt had my dress dry cleaned (cause i have my mums dress) aaarrrrgggghhhhhh it was awful xxxx

i know how you feel hun i had alot of those dreams before my wedding too! the worst was that i was wearing pink!
dont worry about it!

its good to be late for ur own wedding lol supposed to be good luck.

i had to wait for about 45 mins at my wedding cuz his stupid gran had to make the day about her n was moaning she was ill n wanted to go the shops i cuda killed her haha

enjoy ur day when it comes x

i had to wait for about 45 mins at my wedding cuz his stupid gran had to make the day about her n was moaning she was ill n wanted to go the shops i cuda killed her haha

:wacko:what a cow, trying to ruin your big day:shrug:

quiet afew members of his family ruined my day aswell as his sisters mates started to rob my guests.

i always now say to girls make sure ur big day is how u want it to be and enjoy it instead of stressing :)

quiet afew members of his family ruined my day aswell as his sisters mates started to rob my guests.

i always now say to girls make sure ur big day is how u want it to be and enjoy it instead of stressing :)

:growlmad: I can't believe that, what dicks!

Hey hun,
Don't worry i had one like that a few weeks back that we had no flowers no flower girl dress for my sister and knowone had remebered!!!
I think it is because the flowers and dress hadn't been sorted out and we haven't sent invites yet (nt till july tho so pleanty of time) It is probably just because things are playing on your mind!

I also agree with the ladies above make sure your day is exactly how you and oh want it to be!!!
Happy Planning!!! :flower:

I had about a million dream like that before my wedding, but don't worry, everything will be fine. I was half an hour late to the church, luckily he was still waiting. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->