I was so scared...

Sweetie

DD, DS, and a Surprise!!!
Reaction score
We are both ok, I was carrying Brooklynn downstairs and I slipped on the stairs and fell. I managed to "set" her down on one of the steps and then I fell about 4 or 5 steps. I was scared that she was going to fall past me. I thought that I hit her head on the step above where I let go . It happened so fast!

OH had just left to take the dogs for a walk and was halfway down the driveway and he came running back cuz he says he heard me fall. Once he checked her out, I can't believe that there isn't a mark on her, he had a look at me and so far it just looks like bruises, sore ribs and a headache.

We are both going into the doctors in the morning and I'm going to make sure that I wake her a few times tonight.

We were so lucky that someone "up there" was looking out for us.

aww hun how scary for u.

how did u managed to put brooklyn down??? xxx

I have no clue. I keep going over it in my mind. The stairs kinda go down a corner and I was almost around it when I slipped. I lost my balance and started to fall to the side I was carrying her on. I think when that elbow hit (just found a bruise there) I must have let go. It is one of the biggest steps because it is part of the corner and then I just kept falling. I remember looking up while I was falling praying that she wouldn't try to move. I was lucky I had her swaddled at the time so she didn't really try to go anywhere. She was about 4 steps up from me on her back when OH came through the door and I was screamming at him to check her cuz I didn't hear her crying right away.

That must have been scary, glad you are both ok!

Brooklynn doesn't seem to be showing any ill effects. I just keep thnking that we were so lucky it could have been so much worse. I'm pretty sore and sure I will be for a few days at bare minimum.

Now OH is bugging me that he will tell her I dropped her down the stairs though :( MEN!

:hugs: At least your ok and have an nunderstanding OH. If I did that OH would kill me rather than be concerned for me.

Aww bless you that must have been really scary :( Hope you're ok

xxx

Glad you are both ok...:hugs:

Bless you...you must have been shocked xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g