I will always feel guitly

kobrinfamily

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
My middle son turned 5 on the 19th....He has been going threw so much, Let me go back alittle, Jack was born a week over due a healthy 8lbs 8oz and such a cute baby, Well his cord was really small, No were near what a normal cord would be, By the time he was 4 month's old his soft spot was gone and the skull bones were fused togather (His skull is much bigger then kids his own age it is even bigger then his 7yo brother)....He is now a big case of ADHD, His Dr only has one other case like him and he has 100's of kids he deals with, Jack has issues with sound and touch and he is more like a 3 year old then a 5 year old, He has had so many issues with school this year and we are still working threw it all, I guess why I feel so guilty is we can not figure out what has happiond along the way....What did I do wrong during my pregnacy? I cry every day watching what he has too go threw just too get threw a day, He has been threw so many med changes this past year, I just not sure what I can do too help him, We have alot of help from local programes and we try and put him into thing's, this year he was in AWANA and did really really well! I just love that little boy so much, I just wish I could do more for him :cry:

I really don't know what to say other than :hugs:

I know that you know this really and i know it's easier said than done but please try not to blame yourself. I'm sure there was nothing that you did during your pregnancy that caused this.

I really don't know what to say other than :hugs:

I know that you know this really and i know it's easier said than done but please try not to blame yourself. I'm sure there was nothing that you did during your pregnancy that caused this.

Thankyou he just means to much too me :hugs:

I can tell you love him so much and at the end of the day the best thing you can do for your child is love them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->