I will bed a stranger to get a baby

Missy86

Family complete
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...anger-giving-child-says-desperate-mother.html

I know its on the Daily Fail but really she cant honestly think its a good idea

She isn't the first and she won't be the last.
Its absolutely unfair on the "stranger".

I agree shes robbing the guy and her future child of having a relationship with each other. If she is soo adament to have another child then why not go to a sperm bank or arrange for someone to be a sperm donor and go about it through proper channels.

Shes naiive to think that itll happen first time, and even if it does shes still putting herself at risk of catching an STI, although I do acknowledge that if there wasnt such a willingness of some men to not use protection she wouldnt be able to do this.

At the same time, if the man is willing to have unprotected sex, is he not implicitly accepting the risk of pregnancy? It would not be my choice to have a baby this way, but I'm not sure this is morally reprehensible. :shrug:

At the same time, if the man is willing to have unprotected sex, is he not implicitly accepting the risk of pregnancy? It would not be my choice to have a baby this way, but I'm not sure this is morally reprehensible. :shrug:

This.

Too many blokes go around having sex with no protection, then when a woman gets pregnant they act like she immaculately conceived, it's ludicrous.

:flower:

However i know a girl who pours condoms into herself once hes done, secretly. No shit.

The thing is I have never heard of a man trying to get a women pregnant by not using contraception they just dont think and have their brains in their pants.

This women is going out of her way to make sure the father to be has no idea

But he has to know that if he has unprotected sex with any woman, that pregnancy is a possibility, right?
So, if he accepts that risk, then he has no one but himself to blame for his choice and the consequences. This is not stealing sperm from the condom. This is consensual, unprotected sex between strangers. It's not the safest choice one could make, after all. :shrug:

The thing is I have never heard of a man trying to get a women pregnant by not using contraception they just dont think and have their brains in their pants.
This women is going out of her way to make sure the father to be has no idea

I dont think that is an excuse tbh. If a woman doesnt want a pregnancy she has to think of contraception, the same should go for men. Old enough to have consentual sex, old enough to take responsiblity for protection.

I don't understand, if she really wants a baby on her own they why does she not use donor sperm instead of tricking and robbing a stranger of their child, what an incredibly selfish thing to do to the child and the father, I have no sympathy what so ever. Men shouldn't be having unprotected sex with strangers, and in my view shouldn't be sleeping with strangers at all. She might tell them all sorts to convince them - I'm on the pill, I'll take the morning after and its very likely she's taking advantage of drunk men etc etc

either way, seems odd that she wants to trick strangers, isn't she worried she'll be recognised now and her plan will no longer work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->