I WILL have a baby....!

Chimpette

3 Handsome Chappies! xx
Reaction score
Well I'm feeling much better now and more than ready to start ttc...

I'm hoping that now I'm on preconception vitamins and the hubby is on Wellman preconception vitamins that will have some success this time around...

I'm also considering taking baby aspirin as I didn't know before but my dad takes it everyday to thin out his blood and thinking that maybe something happened when I had Logan which has now effected my bloody maybe... I know it's probably clutching at straws, but after 2 MMC surely it can't hurt to try... :shrug::shrug:

Good luck to you honey. I've had 2 losses myself and know how hard it is to get back in the saddle. If you can make changes in your routine, it can help empower you and give you some hope. I think the preconception and baby aspirin are good ideas. You might want to talk to your doctor about baby aspirin though. You don't want to thin your blood too much. I used it this cycle as I've had blood clots in my last 2 pregnancies. I wish you the best and feel confident you'll get your sticky bean.

xoxo

Good luck hun :hugs: and im glad your feeling a bit better :), i'm also taking pre-conception vits and OH taking vit c and zinc, lets hope we both get a BFP soon, take care hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->