I will never use clearblue again!

angelbump

Reaction score
NEVER!! I've tested twice this week and both times the moat convincing evaps showed up within the time frame! Disgraced by how these are still allowed to be stocked. I tested after with pink dyes where nothing has shown and they are even more sensitive to the clearblue!
Honestly cant believe it as i never get evaps and these are bloody convincing! I'll attach pics...note i am not pregnant!

This was there before the time limit but has got a bit darker since.
Its blue too!

Attachments

• 20171022_143650.jpg
    20171022_143650.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 79
And negative

Attachments

• 20171022_144226.jpg
    20171022_144226.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 26
I agree totally they should be banned. I said thia on my last pregnancy. I dont know why they are still sold and why people buy them. They are expensive too

Napamermaid i will never ever use them again and warn others. I am so bummed! How convincing is that line!!!! Its crazy i would fully believe i am pregnant if i didnt have pink dyes to scream the truth to me!

i like them they have always been accurate for me could it have been a chemical ?

i like them they have always been accurate for me could it have been a chemical ?

Nope I'm afraid not. Tested straight after with smu and negative on a pink dye. Im gutted.

NEVER!! I've tested twice this week and both times the moat convincing evaps showed up within the time frame! Disgraced by how these are still allowed to be stocked. I tested after with pink dyes where nothing has shown and they are even more sensitive to the clearblue!
Honestly cant believe it as i never get evaps and these are bloody convincing! I'll attach pics...note i am not pregnant!

This had happened to me last cycle. I tested one day before my period with EPT and I got TWO very clear positives but negative pink dyes..AF came right on time. I've also had positive blue dyes when I had a CP on cycle #2 but my pink dyes were neg and as soon as I started bleeding the blue dye was neg:cry: With my DS I used 3 blue dyes and they worked very well! :nope: I'll take pink dye over blue any day now. I'm so sorry this happened :hugs: Baby dust !!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->