I wish I could enjoy this pregnancy...

Mum2bewaiting

Mummy to DS & an angel
Reaction score
... but I have this overwhelming fear that everything is gong to go wrong again...
... saw the MW this morning and was hoping to feel more positive but I just don't :cry:

Oh hun I know just what u mean, im same as had stillbirth at 27 wks and nthing anyone says reassures me and im getting worse nearer I get to term. It does seem unfair that some people sail through pregnancy without a care in the world while others go through hell. I think the support on here has helped me a lot but also being able to talk to my midwife and know she didnt mind how many times a week ive bothered her for reassurance even though I thought Im a complete pain!!! Try and stay strong hun for babys sake after all a stressed mum isnt good for baby, I know its easier said than done but I also know that whatever I do say wont particulaly make u feel any more positive xxx

Feel the same hun. I lost my daughter at 25 weeks so the worry is never ending :(
I dont know what to suggest except to try and stay as positive as you can :hugs: x x x

Hi. Im popping backwards here but wanted to let you no i no exactly how you feel. I have never relaxed and enjoyed this pregnancy and its rubbish. I see friends who are pregnant and dont have a care in the world. The 1st trimester is the worse. Its the only trimester where you dont get a lot of reasurance for your worrys. But hopefully you have an nice midwife. I juist think its unfair that when you get to 20+ weeks you get daily reasurrance from the movment and when your worried you get seen staright away and reasured. My best advise it to take 1 day at a time and celebrate each thing thats good that happens. Weather its an appointment or a scan or a new symptons or a small bump. When this happens have a little celebration or let yourself dream a little. I promise it will get easier. Lots of luck coming your way hunx

edit by unfair i mean that when we really need reasurrance we get none and then when we have movment we get loads. I wanted to stay fixed to a scan machine for the 1st 20 weeks lol

best of luck hun, things are looking just fine by the number of weeks you hav got to,stillbirth is incredibly rare once.....and the chances twice are just out of the water unless you suffer from hereditary things xxx

^^ I know that feeling... I work in the same building as the EPU and it takes me all my strength not to go down, cos it would just get silly, the MW did say to call her if I needed, but there is very little she can do until I get to 14ish weeks when I can get a doppler HB...

Althought I've only had 2 early MC's I've not really enjoyed this pregnancy either, I cant even begin to imagine the stress after a neo-natal and you ladies are the strongest people in the world, but I think unless you have suffered a loss of any kind you cant enjoy a pregnancy like the other non-loss girls, I was SO naive first pregnancy, and never in a million years thought anything would go wrong, I think thats why it was far more of a shock than the second MC.

Now at 38 weeks ish I'm not worrying about MC, just about everything else that could go wrong. I thought after 12 week scan I would relax, then it was 20 weeks, and then after 34 week growth scan.. but I dont appear to have chilled yet!!! :(

Just try and relax as much as you can.. xxx

I feel exactly the same i lost my daughter at 37wks so i really don't have a safe point in my head to get to, like you i want to relax and just enjoy it buts its so hard. (((Hugs))) xxx

oh god, hearing about all the still borns makes me feel quite pathetic in my panics/fears...

Aww hun,

I had no concept of how hard it would be. I had an MMC in November and I am not enjoying this time at all. Last time was full of smiles but I am scared if I get like that this time we will just have an even harder fall when it goes wrong.

Sending love and hugs to you all :hugs:

It is so worrying mum2bwaiting. The 1st trimester is really frightening, especially as you've had bleeding but as you know I had this all through 1st trim and I'm now 20 weeks. Just got my anomaly scan to worry about now :wacko:

You are not the only one :hugs:

My daughter died at 42weeks just before birth
and i had a mmc at almost 13 wk and a mc at 6wk

the 1st trimester was awful stressful
2nd trimiseter was mixed emotions, i was out of the ''early stages''
but not quite there to make it to a ''safer stage''
now iv hit 3rd tri the fears have become worse
and closer its getting to my delievery date the harder its getting

so streesed im non stop to labourward
was up saturday for monirtoring and was scanned
had antenatal yday and was scanned and went upto labourward
again tonight with worry over baby and was mornitored and scanned AGAIN..
this my 6th admission in last few weeks :( and i just cant relax now it comming closer the time :(

sooooo hard i know what you mean by not been able to relax
hugs to you :hugs::hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back