• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I wish I had found this website a long time ago!!

momtobe,again

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here...and wish I had found this website in 2007. I think it is so neat how you guys support each other, and wish I had something like that through my journey with secondary infertility. I'm routing for each and every one of you! Here's a quick run down. I have a 2 1/2 year old son. We wanted kids 18 mo to 2 years apart. We m/c in Aug 2007 and through testing were told that my progesterone levels are too low, and that doctors don't know how I managed to have my son. We've been TTC ever since and have been through numerous kinds of progesterone to try to get my levels where they need to be. I just got a BFP last sunday! I am sooo scared that I will m/c again, but they checked my progesterone levels on monday and they were good, and I'm taking prometrium daily. My Hcg levels doubled from Monday to Wednesday last week...so I'm hoping all goes well. If I m/c again, I don't know if we'll keep trying. It was so devastating last time, and we've been through so many doctors and progesterone testing etc. We originally wanted 3-4 children, but I'll be happy with 2. I just hope this pregnancy sticks!

Glad you got your BFP and hope it sticks, we have been ttc no. 2 since november 07 and i have had to m/c at 13wks so am really hoping for a sticky one this time as well, prehaps we cn help get each other through the weeks till our twelve wk scan?

Congrats to you! I have been TTC for 2.5 years, 4.5 without preventitive measures. We have had three miscarriages, last one was October with twins. I just had surgery and so with my Clomid and I also take Prometrium, I am hoping that I will get a sticky BFP soon!

Toby2, that sounds great! JASMAK, I hope you get your BFP soon! They say you are more fertile after surgery, and if you have clomid and prometrium on board...it sounds like a recipe for success. Now it's hurry up and wait, right? I was on progesterone suppositories, until I got my BFP, then they gave me a shot, and now the prometrium. The suppositories made me sick every month, and I always thought I was going to get a BFP, but month after month is was BFN. This month I didn't even expect it, I just assumed that it would be another BFN. Was I shocked! I just got back from the doctor's office, because I've had a bad sore throat all weekend, and was afraid it might be strep, and wasn't sure what I could take. Anyways, he scheduled me a scan for 8 weeks, because of being high risk. So I go on June 15 now. I am sooo nervous about every little cramp or pain. I hope the next several weeks go fast!

jasmak hope you do get your stiky bfp soonxx
I know i wont get an early scan as i asked for one last time but because i had a long cycle this month i am kinda two weeks ahead of myself, by date when they send me for my 12wk i will actually only be 10wks which i am pleased about, slightly less time to wait, i cant even face telling my dr yet, you have to do your booking in session with the midwife before thay book your scan and i found it really difficult to keep doing that before i knew baby was ok-might ask them if i can do it after this time? June 15th is my birthday so hope its a lucky day for you, not long to wait now!

Yes, I am anxious to see the baby too. My original scan was to be at 10 wks. I'm not sure why they had set it for 10 instead of the normal 12...but I'm glad to have one at 8 weeks, just to ease the nerves a little. June 16 is my hubby's birthday, so he'll have an early bday present!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->