I wonder if I am . . . . . .

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by eeyore007, Apr 9, 2009.

1. eeyore007

eeyore007 New Mummy to Frances

Sorry to bother you ladies, but I can’t get a test until tonight, so in meantime I’m asking your opinion.

Cycle running like clockwork. Due on yesterday. Nothing. Would expect pink brown discharge the few days before yesterday. Nothing. Today I have custardy (texture) CM that’s magnolia or oatmeal in colour.

I have achy feeling in uterus area, but not oooooooch like pre AF pains. More of a nagging awareness rather than discomfort.

So really curious to know what your uterus feels like when it’s holding an implanted egg?

I know I will find out properly tonight, and sorry to be impatient but really really wondering . . . . . .

2. eeyore007

Oh, I also have really dry lips and sensitive eyes - no other symptoms. And last night I had what felt like ovulation pains (bizarre when AF due). Perhaps it's wasn't, but really felt like it!

3. sazza

sazza Well-Known Member

All sounding good - although I have no idea about the pains you have been experiencing. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month! :) x

4. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

Sounds promising! Are you testing tonight? Fx for bfp xx

5. eeyore007

Thanks!!

Yep - will be testing for sure! Funny - this is the one day I don't have my car at work, so have to wait. New concept!! Still interested to know what the uterus feels like in the early stages, although everyone is different!

6. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

very early after O ,like 3/4dpo i felt like af was cuming ! i was thinking omg this cycles guna be messed up big time, thats how much it felt like af was cuming, but it didnt my :bfp: did instead :)

goodluck xx

7. mom2pne

mom2pne Well-Known Member

GL and I'll check back to see if you got a :bfp: !

8. eeyore007

Thanks everyone - I will post on this subject the result tonight!! Boots here I come!!
    (have never know time pass so slowly . . . . . . . . )

9. eeyore007

Keep on having ‘splurge feeling’ and rush to bathroom with tampon ready. But nothing, only white cm. Odd. Cervix also very high (almost hiding) and squidgy. Oh I do feel very hopeful!!

10. ohmybabybump.

ohmybabybump. mommy to nalani <3

i've read that it feels like a pulling sensation when the egg is implanting. good luck to you!! i hope it's your month!! :)

11. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

it certainly is a pulling sensation - I could describe it as cramps, but not like AF - just a heavy, full, aware your uterus is there - esp when you stand up from sitting or roll over in bed! My cervix was also high and squishy when I got my bfp whereas by then it had usually been low and hard.

Sounds oh so promising! good luck testing later - make sure your pee is not too diluted if testing in the evening - I testing in the evening at 8pm with a 25miu test and got a faint line on 11dpo, but waited til my pee was yellow (it was almost clear when I first got in from work)

12. eeyore007

BFP!!!!!!! BFP!!!!!!!! Did a test. Didn't think it worked. Threw in bin. Did second, then glanced at bin and hey presto!!!!!!!!!

13. Mrs Dot

Mrs Dot Mummy to Harry

wooooo! Congrats hun!

14. eeyore007

Thanks loopdido for the description of the feelings you had. Exactly matched mine and very accurate (very very reassuring too)!. Still in shock, and hoping it will stay put!!

15. priddy

priddy Well-Known Member

Congrats hun, good luck!!!!!!

16. ZPBLESSED

ZPBLESSED Mom of two

17. Justme

Justme Well-Known Member

Congrats hun.The symptoms all sounded good too :) x