I would have been....

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
Do you find yourself thinking, hmmm I would have been "18 weeks" by now? Even looking online at that gestation where baby WOULD have been now???

I do this all the time hunni,my OH's half sister is a few weeks behind what i would of been and when i see her pop up on facebook i think OH WOW im nearly due :(
But im not xx

I do this too, I would have been 34 weeks now, the same gestation that I had my eldest son at!

Sending lots of love and hugs to you.

xxx

i'm having one of those days too :(

:hugs: to you all xxxxx

def having one of those days hun... i would be due in 2 weeks time :( i met my cousin earlier who is due in 4 weeks and is massive and i almost cried in her face tbh it really hit home that i never got to bring Lily home and i dont get to feel my big bump or her kicks. my heart broke, definitely a bad day n cant even tell OH cause he is having major work problems and dont want to put any more pressure on him. feel like crawling under a rock today now and never coming out. have to wonder whether ill ever have any luck!!

Sweet Hadlee was due the day after my 30th bday.... I dont even wanna celebrate :(

:cry: Every single Sunday i do this. I was 18 weeks when I lost Ava :cry:
Right now I would have been 30 weeks :cry::cry: I miss her so much.
I can't believe how we all think alike and go through so many of the same emotions. I am so happy I have this place to come to
xxoxoxoxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Same here..Would have been 20 weeks and one day :( I was 19 weeks 1 day when I found out my angel died at 14 weeks. So here I am looking at both 14 week development and 20 week development..:cry:

I do every week.I would been 25 weeks and one day today. I would of had only 15 more weeks to go. I miss and love my baby girl so much.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I do it all the time, not how pregnant I would have been now, but it doesn't go away. At first it was "I should be X weeks now..." Then it changed to "I should have my baby now" and these days it's "My son should be this old now, I should have a 7 month old"

I don't look at websites for it, but I think occasionally about how far along I would be...like right now I'd be 19+5.

It was actually getting close to where I was gonna be asking my grandparents to get our old carseat they're storing for us in the attic out, so I could make sure it was OK for the baby and make sure all the parts were still with it (such as the attachment to clip it onto the stroller). Believe me, I still get a thought of "I need to call them to get that" until I remember that...I don't need it, and that makes me sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->