I would like to organize a lunch in the Houston area!

Courtcourt

Reaction score
Would any of you be in to do a lunch somewhere the Houston metro area? Like I am open to Sugarland, Spring, Downtown area, Katy, etc. Sometime between now and the end of June?

My only mom friend here is going out of state for the whole summer, so I would love to get a few of us together for a lunch or coffee? Those with babies or moms to be?

I have an almost 10 month old and would love to meet others around the same age, older or moms to be. Maybe our LO's could grow up friends? I'm stuck here and havent had time to make many friends yet. Im 27, married, 2 dogs, SAHM. I do lots of mom activities so maybe we can swap numbers and facebooks and in the future we could do some of those together?

Also, I find it easier to communicate via FB, would any of you Houston moms care to share your FB? We could post play dates, moms nights outs and such there. This is mine. https://www.facebook.com/courtney.adams.169

I love to do moms night out, and potluck type stuff so the OH's can be involved sometimes. Or those really crazy days where you just need out of the house for a play date!

Hey, I would be interested. Our babies are the same age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->