I wouldent let my child get away with that or if that was my kid !

Jo.t

expecting #7
Reaction score
Just a rant really !
I am fed up with people saying this to me :-/

Yes my daughter's behaviour is awfull at times but I am fed up with people saying this to me or asking if I have tried this or that !

The school nurse even recommend I take a parenting course !

I have 7 children & the rest are well behaved (not angels but what kids are !) So I must be doing something right !!!

Arghhh !

:hugs:

It is very difficult to discipline a special needs child, especially when their behaviour isn't down to being 'naughty'. I don't know why people think we can just tell them off, or smack their bum or whatever else. I personally find discipline a very hard thing to do, my son doesn't have a clue about what I am telling him. He does not understand cause and effect.

I would complain about the school nurse how dare she say such a thing? I'd recommend her a course about the needs/behaviour of additional needs children!

Our children are not naughty. They are in a world they have little understanding of and it is very overwhelming and scary at times. All people need is some patience and understanding.

What a witch of a nurse! Pffft! I have had some experience with this myself and just like sequeena said my child also doesn't understand discipline. Her behavior gets pretty bad sometimes but it's from lack of communication or being overwhelmed by too many things at once. People who have no experience with special needs kids need to learn they can't "fix" these kids with unwanted, useless advice.

:hugs:

I would complain about the school nurse how dare she say such a thing? I'd recommend her a course about the needs/behaviour of additional needs children!

This. That is outrageous! :growlmad::nope:

Sorry you have to deal with that :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"