IB / CM Question

Orglethorp

Reaction score
7dpo: tiniest bit of spotting, 10pm
8dpo: spotting gone, yellow tinged snot-like CM
9dpo: very little CM at morning check, but I did get a little glob of snot-like CM off the cervix itself and it had the slightest brown tinge to it (like it had been coloured with a pinprick of old blood)
10dpo: (today) same thing

I've never experienced spotting during the TWW, nor have I ever had coloured CM. My CM has been completely odourless since the spotting.

I also got tender BBs starting at 5dpo this time around (usually starts at 10-11dpo), I had an intense stretching sensation for about 10 minutes as I was falling asleep at 6dpo (night before spotting), I've been having lots of very mild AF-like cramps since about 5dpo, I've been feeling like I did far too many sit-ups for 2 days, and I've been very tired & emotional since 7dpo.

Am I getting me hopes up, or is this all really good signs?

If 7dpo's spotting was IB, is the brown tinged CM 2 & 3 days later normal?

perfectly normal red is new blood brown is old so it would be from implantion and its just the old blood from it, it can take a while to work its way out - speaking from experience i had to see my mw as i had brown spotting in first tri and it was implantion, it took a few weeks to stop was only tiny bits but terrified me each time lol fingers crossed you get ur bfp this month x

That's what I figured, but I wasn't sure! Hardly any of this has been plentiful enough to make it onto the TP when wiping; it's all from internal checks and wiping that on TP to inspect colour. I've only ever had overwhelming amounts of CM a handful of times (including an impressive amount of EWCM on O day this cycle, which got me really excited :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->