IB question

hope414

Reaction score
When is the average day range one can get IB? If I am 13 dpo and on 24 out of a 28/29 day cycle is that most likely to be too late to get IB? I am having some pinkish cm when I wipe....not sure what it means. Anyone have any past experiences to share?
Thanks!

If you're 13 dpo on day 24 of a 28 day cycle then you must have ovulated quite early which might mean your period would come a little earlier. It's really difficult to tell, some people say IB happens around 7-9 dpo... I had it at 14 dpo but went on to miscarry so I don't really know if it was IB or just hormonal changes. I often get spotting before my period and it seems to be part of my normal cycle. I know it's hard, but you just have to wait and see I suppose because everyone's body is different and every cycle can be different. I try to keep a diary so I can see what's normal and what's not but generally I have a new symptom every month! Fingers crossed for you, if you're 13dpo tomorrow you should get an accurate result on a pregnancy test xx

It is so true...every month I have a new symptom that I am SURE means that i am pregnant:blush:. This month I had a positive newchoice HPT 12dpo (had two negative test with the same urine after the fact) so I really thought this month was month. But I know I should not be getting excited because of the spotting....sigh....guess I will try again in the morning with a more accurate test.

Wow, a positive hpt sounds really promising - it's very rare to have a false positive!! Let me know how you get on with fmu and fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->