IBS FALREUP RANT (sorry)

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
So today my IBS has decided to flareup again and i currently feel like barfing muchos, why can't it be pregnancy related instead?? then at least i have something good to come out of it at the end....rather then what i get with IBS, if you know what i'm saying :laugh2:.

All i want to say is SOD OF IBS!!! :nope::cry:

I feel a little better now :haha:

Lol I suffer from it from time to time and it makes me a horrible grumpy cow! I agree, sod it! Whenever I'm bloated, I always say "Why can't I have a baby belly and not a IBS belly?", haha.

Ah no thats rubbish! I know how you feel, i thought i had ibs but recently my docs think its ulcerative colitis. Its not nice to live with a flare up, i hope it settles soon. Get yourself some peppermint tea and a hot water bottle xxxx

It should settle soon, AF sometimes sets it off which is a pain in the rear. It used to be much worse a couple of years ago but it seems to have settled down a little bit, it's gone from two weeks flare up a month to just once a month at the most.

Oh thats good then, well not good, good would be if it fecked off entirely but you know what i mean! I hope it goes soon, it really does get you down when you have a flare up xxxxx

Don't feel too bad, I haven't had a normal BM in 3 years! (chronic diarrhea, ewww):cry:

Don't feel too bad, I haven't had a normal BM in 3 years! (chronic diarrhea, ewww):cry:

Aww thats sucks really bad, i only have loose bm but it's mostly painful constipation, sorry if tmi!?.
I wish they could come up with some cure for it though, so many people would be so happy.

Aww thats sucks really bad, i only have loose bm but it's mostly painful constipation, sorry if tmi!?.
I wish they could come up with some cure for it though, so many people would be so happy.

Honey I don't think much is TMI 'round here! lol

Constipation can be worse than loose BM's! UGH! But I tell ya, I have had days when I had to go 15+ times... but my norm is 4-5 times a day. I am actually supposed to bring a stool sample to my Doc soon so she can rule out Ulcerative Colitis or Crohns disease. :wacko:

btwww when i was pregnant one of my first symptoms was increased flare ups of IBS :p

I think any kind of stomach problems are the worst. At least if you have a cold or whatever you can leave the house, but if you feel like throwing up or diarrhea you just cant do anything:nope:

I was told I had IBS for years, until last summer I was diagnosed with coeliac disease. It was a relief to know there was something I could do to help my symptoms, but sometimes I wonder if I've got both, cos when I'm stressed or really upset, or miss meals I can still get a really bloated, funny tum.

I hate any kind of stomach stuff, so lord knows how I'll cope when I'm pregnant:dohh: When I had endoscopy and colonoscopy tests I had a really bad reaction to the medicine, and ended up in A&E, I couldnt even keep water down, and I was the biggest mess ever. I still have flashbacks, lol :haha:

IBS is horrible, I had it real bad in my teens but seems to have settled now, I only tend to get really bad if I have lots of dairy or wheat.

Yeah Alex-85 I was watching something on TV about IBS sufferers apparently being misdiagnosed a lot and some actually have Coeliacs Disease. If you suffer real bad a simple blood test can rule it out but many doctors don't test for it- naughty! :D

:hugs:

I'm still poorly today with it, it's a bloody joke now, work was almost unbareable. My stomach is burning today which is what i get sometimes, i can bare with the constant nausea but i don't like how it makes my stomach and intestines feel.

Cheers for all the support girlies, hopefully it'll calm down by tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->