IBS or something else

MoldyVoldy

Khaleesi
Reaction score
does anyone have irritable bowel syndrome?

if so, what does it feel like?

i had something super weird happen to me yesterday and it creeped me out lol. i'm worried it might be IBS or a tumor or if i'm lucky pregnancy (lmao i can only hope).

i was making my son's bed and when i stood up my lower abdomen tensed up and then my uterus balled up and LITERALLY rose up from behind my bone and it lasted for a few minutes before relaxing and going back under the bone. it didn't hurt. just felt funny.

was this my intestines? i didn't poop afterwards or anything lmao...i pooped that morning actually. just a normal poo. (sorry :blush:)

i had some weird discharge last night after we got home (had been out all day at a pumpkin patch etc). it was thick and whitish/yellowish. kinda cloudy when i tried to stretch it out...kind of elastic but not really like fertile cm at all. checked my cp in the shower like i always do at night and cervix was puckered and closed; probably medium height.

ugh. anywho. took a test last night and it was white with an indent. took one this morning and i thought i saw a faint line but really who knows. i don't trust it lol. especially because on the computer you can't see anything at all. only on my phone can i see it. :dohh:

anyways, i'm mostly worried it might be cancer or something. because i worry like that. has anyone had this happen to them????

Sounds like it might just be ur muscles tensing for one reason or another. I wouldn't worry too much, just keep an eye on things.

Fingers crossed u get a bfp

thanks :) i've been achey in my lower belly and i think it's stress of some sort. could be from wearing my son on my side a couple days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->