Ibuprofen when TV

helsurf

Reaction score
Anyone know if it's ok to take ibuprofen whist ttc? I have such a headache :/ I know you can take it when preg, but was wondering if it affects ttc? Xxx

I heard the opposite...that it's unsafe to take while TTC and should never take it while pregnant.

If I get a headache I try decaf tea first, if I can't wait it out and it's not getting any better I will take Tylenol, which I heard was safe.

Talking ibuprofen once while ttc isn't going to hurt anything. And actually my doctor told me to take it recently in second tri. I asked them about it and she said definitely not third tri, didn't say anything about first tri, but sometimes the benefits outweigh the risk in second tri. I didn't end up taking it because it still freaked me out, but it just depends.

Op, just take Tylenol if you're that worried about it.

It's fine ibuprofen. I had a bad migraine at 24weeks and they gave gave me Tylenol with codeine. And too be honest they tell you not to do or take anything while ttc. But you can't live your life like that. It took me 9months to conceive my son and the doctor told me to give up weight lifting in the beginning and by the 7th month of being so strict with diet and excercises I said "feck it" I went back training and started going out again and living my life as before I was ttc and I was pregnant 6weeks later. A bit of ibuprofen won't do no harm.

Of course it's safe. It's safe when not pregnant and as far as you know you're not pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->