nmariern

Reaction score
Just posting these for opinions.
Top to bottom these are
CD7 AM
CD7 PM
CD8 PM
CD9 PM

8 looks almost positive to me and 9 looks like it's starting to lighten up .... could I have really ov'd this early? I was just testing this early because I have moutains of ICs because I am a terrible poasa!

I added a new picture with all of the OPKs that I've done so far, I decided to stop testing because I think I finally caught my surge third one up from the bottom which was CD 18 Late PM.

Now I guess I have to wait a whole extra week since OV was late. NOT that I'm expecting anything... but OH and I did decide to try and work things out...soo.... maybe :) :flower::flower:

Attachments

• ops.jpg
    ops.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 33
  • opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 14
I have ov'd that early before, see chart 23 on my FF page :flower:

I would keep testing tho, just in case it was a bit of a random surge xx

Depends how long you cycle normally is, if its quite short, it totally possible!

gl xxxxxxxx

My cycle went from 28 days to being all over the place and as short as 24 and long as 37. Just going to keep testing. Not ttc right now, just expieramenting... thanks girls

If its a short as 24 definately possible!

Very interesting. I wish there were a way to really know! I've taken a few more tests, when I get a good collection going I'll post another pic. I know lh tests are nearly as exciting pas hcgs but it's all I can occupy myself with this cycle :)

I think those are rubbish ones to be honest. I used them this month and I hate them!

I'm kind of feeling the same way. I guess when I'm actually ready to TTC I'll invest in the store bought again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->