Icandy apple?

elles28

Mum to 3 & bump
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the cosy toes is? Also when I first looked at the pram it said on price tag 3in1 for £450 which I assumed meant 1.carrycot 2.buggy 3.carseat = 3in 1 but I just looked at docket from when I paid deposit & there is also an added £90 for Maxi Cosi carseat?? Does anyone have any pics of this carseat?

Thanks xx

We have also bought this pram but are yet to collect it. Also, we went for the maxi cosi car seat which you can see here

In the shop we have bought the pram I think the cosi toes for the icandy apple is around £45. We haven't bought one yet as we are waiting to see if we have a boy or a girl and will get one in a colour to suit.

Hope this helps :)

we have the icandy apple (with the maxi cosi) - https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/19205-carseat-pics-difference.html
not great picutes but may help.

The reason I was asking about the carseat was that my SIL has offered me her maxi cosi carseat (it is pink & red) & I wondered if it was the same as I havent even seen the carseat. I assume the one I've ordered is black the same as the rest of the pram.

Anyways thanks for your replies x

Its worth checking with your SIL that it is the cabriofix model as this is the one the pram takes.

Theres 2 maxis that fit the pram - one is around £50 other is about £100

The cosy about £40 I think!

We got
Pram, carseat, cosy toes, seat snuggle, rain covers for £475 I think!

I thought I was getting all that for £450 but OH went & put deposit down & when I looked at docket there was £90 for maxi cosi carseat as well. If my SIL carseat fits it I am going to take that as £90 would buy cradle & bedding!!

I am a bit peeved tbh I dont get the 3 in 1 thing then carseat extra!!

Depends how they advertised it tbh - you could mention it to them that the sales description gave you the wrong impression?!

Wobbles - Did you get the iCandy from Wrexham? If so, where? lol

Im thinking about getting the pear version or getting an apple then converting it but want to go see it 1st

https://www.bundleofjoywrexham.co.uk

Lovely shop!! Leave your CC at home lol :D Its at the back of town kinda heading in the direction of Tesco/ASDA

Thanks :) I've seen that shop before but never been in there and didn't think they would stock them. I'll go and have a look in there then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->