icandy cherry or quinny buzz 4?

foxyroxie

Reaction score
hmmm i dont no what to do ive got the icandy cherry in fudge i love it but seen the qunny buzz today and loved that aswel so now i dont no what to do, dont now wether to sell my icandy and get the buzz or just keep mine the icandy is so light and i love it buzz is a bit heavier but love that to :blush:

Haha, it's always fun choosing pushchairs, mine were the ICandy Peach, Bugaboo Cam or the ICandy Cherry. I went with the Cherry in the end after I test drove them around John Lewis, practiced lifting them as i I was putting them in my boot etc (the salesman was in stitches by this point) and in the end went with the Cherry with no regrets. Where I live, it's Bug central so it was nice to have something different and lighter.

dont get me wrong i love the cherry just takes up a hell of alot of boot space

I'll be honest, I don't have that problem as I have quite a big car but I can see how with the chassis and chair/carrycot being seperate :) Have you seen the Mura?

Is your aim to have something all in one? Hmm, I don't know what I'd do, probably try and justify having both, lol!!

I have the cherry and I love it :D
I used to lay a fluffy blanket on the bottom of the carrycot and tommy looked soo snug in there, and now hes bigger i love the chair - hes still got tons of room in it so it looks to be lasting him for a longgg time :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->