iCandy Peach, Apple or Silver Cross Surf?? Help, please!

LunaRose

Mum of a Boy & Girl
Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering which you would pick from ..

iCandy Peach
iCandy Apple
Silver Cross Surf

They are all so gorgeous! I'm swaying towards iCandy Peach at the moment but not decided at all!

Has anyone got any of these prams? I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks xx

Attachments

• iCandy Peach.jpg
    iCandy Peach.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
  • iCandy Apple.jpg
    iCandy Apple.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Silver Cross Surf.jpg
    Silver Cross Surf.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
i've got the icandy apple, after having Silvercross 3d, silvercross freeway, silvercross dazzle, now i have icandy apple, silvercross pop vogue and a cheap one from mothercare (stroller)

and out of all of those i LOVE my icandy apple!! i personally wanted the icandy peach cause i like the look of it, but my 18month old daughter still fits in the icandy apple and has loads of room, where as the toddler seat part on the peach looks tiny and wont really last!!

:) heres a picture... xxx

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-03-14 at 23.47.04.png
    Screen shot 2011-03-14 at 23.47.04.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 10
Thank you! That's my only worry with the Peach. The seat unit does look on the small side and as I said my son is already 3 foot and he's only just turned 21 months!

I might have a little push around of the Apple. It's probably best if I ask to try and put Jayden in the seat and see how he fits! Your daughter looks lovely and comfy in it!

Thanks for your help! xx

I loved my apple, miss it so much! I didn't like the seat options of the pear so didn't upgrade when DS came along.

I think we're going to go for the Silver Cross Surf. We've had a play & a push around in the shop, and tried it in the boot of our car... I love it! :)

Thank you!

I do absolutely LOVE the Peach but I know it's just because I've been seduced by it's looks :haha: .. Alot of reviews on the Peach are pretty terrible! Is it bad that I still want it?? It just looks so great!

The other pram I've throw into the mix now is the Bugaboo Bee plus. The reviews are great! Although my initial thought was that it looked strange, when I saw it in the shop it is actually a nice looking pram. I like that you have a choice of just buying a new hood if you get bored of the colour too! (Which is very me!)

hi i would definately go for the Peach, my friend has it and it is amazing. i am holding out for the launch of the new Special edition THe World at my local stockists in Canterbury in May. It comes on a black chassis and funky design. i cant wait. and it will be perfect for boy or girl xx:happydance:

iCandy Peach! I Have it for my 9 months old daughter. love everything about it, also have friends who have it and never had anything bad to say about it x

I'm sorry I have to say that, but I always get suspicious when people with like one or two posts write positive reviews on a product.

No offense, but that just doesn't look good as some companies really send out people to write very positive reviews on their product(s) to make it look like the positive opinions, and therefore aspects of it, outweigh the negative ones.

I am an iCandy owner (though pear)
I have absolutely no idea what ANY negatives are about my pushchair let alone the other iCandy's in question.
I'd also like to stress I am a genuine person!:wacko:

I have owned my iCandy now since May last year, Don't use it often enough because I need my triple pushchair more due to a sick child, NOTHING but NOTHING wrong with iCandy.

They are sturdy and long-lasting, a comfortable ride for the child and compared to some pathetic pushchairs out there, the shopping basket is worth putting stuff in.

Get the bee plus, if you're son is already 21 months then you're going to want something a bit more lightweight. Plus the bee has a one piece fold, the others don't.

i know that you havent included this is your list but have you looked at the babystyle oyster? i was set on the silvercross surf which is around £500 but after going to look in store decided on the oyster and i'm soo glad i did! I ordered it with a black chassis, a grape colour pack, a black carry cot, i also got a maxi cosi pebble with adaptors and an easy base 2 (similar to isofix base) and i got the whole lot brand new for £565! Oh and the pram is all set up and looks stunning! Nicer than the surf in my opinion!

peach looks too much like a bugaboo for me (i'm not a fan of cameleon, gekko or frog) but i LOVE my apple. don't know anything about silver cross im afraid.

Ooooh, I also absolutely love my bee too, if i could i'd have the bee plus :)

I don't know much about the icandy ones...
But i have a Silvercross Surf, have used it for 4 months now and it keeps breaking. The folding mechanism doesn't work and i've heard its a common problem! I've sent it back several times, and they're replacing the chassis next week for me, they have always been lovely, but it so wasn't worth the hassle. Wish i'd brought the peach :(
On the website it says it can be used on all terrains and has pictures of it at the beach. It really doesn't work on sand!!!! So that was a bit rubbish on holiday after they advertised it could be used on there...:blush:
When it does work though it's great, lovely to push, looks comfy ect, folds down small, it's really light. I get so many comments that it looks great. Hope that helps rather than put you off lol :)

I don't know much about the icandy ones...
But i have a Silvercross Surf, have used it for 4 months now and it keeps braking. The folding mechanism doesn't work and i've heard its a common problem! I've sent it back several times, and they're replacing the chassis next week for me, they have always been lovely, but it so wasn't worth the hassle. Wish i'd brought the peach :(
On the website it says it can be used on all terrains and has pictures of it at the beach. It really doesn't work on sand!!!! So that was a bit rubbish on holiday after they advertised it could be used on there...:blush:
When it does work though it's great, lovely to push, looks comfy ect, folds down small, it's really light. I get so many comments that it looks great. Hope that helps rather than put you off lol :)

My OH used to work at mothercare and he said that people were always bringing silver crosses back cos they weren't working properly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->