ICI with low sperm successes???

liz0012

Reaction score
hi ladies. Well after 18 month of ttc baby #3 we found out its my husbands sperm that may be the issue. No problems with baby 1 or 2 infact that are a year apart but baby 3 is not happening. Anyone have success with 2 million count and IUI? I did IUI on fri and his sperm was 2 million and they were of good mobility and I took clomid. Anyone have success with this??? Elizabeth

My husband has low count too, with low motility and mobility. The doctor recommended immediately IVF for us and we were successful on the second round.

If he has good mobility and the doctor thinks you have a chance with IUI, then you def have all of the chances to succeed! IUI is still a nicer process to go through than iVF and if it doesn't work (after several tries) you can process to iVF.

I wish you the best of luck on this hard but hopefully rewarding journey!

he does have "good" swimmers the dr said. it just so odd that we did his first analyis his count was 55 million n now for the iui its 2 million. dr didn't say we need ivf. Who knows what is up. we have 2 other kids 3 n 4 and had then no problem.

We didn't have success with IUI (we did six) but did have success with IVF and low sperm count, high fragmentation and not great motility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->