ic's green handle pics. any ideas?

mummydeb

Reaction score
hello
this is my first month using opk's i have short cycles varies between 22 and 25 days. i feel like im ovulating all normally signs for me this afternoon/ evening.
cm, horn and right side pain last night but completely neg test today.
these are tests from cd6 im now cd9 its a bad pic because using phone camera but to me cd8 was the strongest i would say same colour but a very thin line. for how long am i meant to get positives? and was cd8 positive?
Photo0286.jpg

You know, I cheated with my positive tests and I took the pics within the time limit. If I wouldn't have, they probably wouldn't have lood positive, but they were. I mean, my really dark one from this morning is still obviously positive after drying.
But a couple of your tests look like some of my darker ones after they dried.
I don't see one that I would consider positive though.
I would def keep testing at least twice a day, especially if your cycles are so short.
You can also see more exapmples if you go to peeonastick.com (i think) and early-pregnancy-tests.com.
They have great galleries with lota of pics. And on the second website, they have a lot where you can see the progression of the lines.

Hope that helps!!!!

thanks thats a great help ill have a look.
i didnt think any of them was positive either just my symptoms say i am :( its so hard all this ttcing iv had a few pregnancys and always been lucky first month trying but this time round im on cycle 3 so thought i would use tests. by my cycles i should ov between 8-10 days but 9th today and test earlier didnt even have a second line.
thankyou for your help xx

I agree - none of these look positive to me. I use these tests and had a very close to positive and a very positive last cycle. I still have them and even when dry you can tell that it is positive (no fading).

FX'd that you will get a positive one in the next day or two!

dont seem to be getting lines at all now :( thought cd8 was cause its darkest iv got and same colour as control line but its a very thin line. some other woman said with her tests she never got the line to be same colour or darker so im hoping cd8 was the day but i shall keep testing anyway i dont have much look with tests lol

oh and cd8 one is still the same could i have strange tests?

It could be that you haven't yet O'd. If you cycle is up to 25 days, you might not O until CD11-13?

I would keep testing and see what happens.

thanks everyone think im getting the hang of them now. an almost pos test just now :D

Excellent - glad to hear it! Oh and get BD'ing!!! :dust:

iv had positive ones now. thought i was unlucky with tests lol but then i had one that was darker than control line think im still fertile till tomorrow though

iv had positive ones now. thought i was unlucky with tests lol but then i had one that was darker than control line think im still fertile till tomorrow though

Hooray for the pos!:happydance: Do you have a pic? I'm also using that kind, and am beginning to worry I missed it...or didn't notice that it was pos...or the tests are not right. Chances are I just didn't OV yet, but I'm being paranoid! :shrug:

no didnt take one, i should of couldnt believe how dark the line was. so exciting cause first month using them. first + cd12 same day i started taking temp and i think i ov on cd14. i signed up to fertilitly friend but it hasnt picked up ov day yet cause not enough info but temps have been 36.4 36.6 36.5 and today 36.8 so i think i ov yesterday but im new to temping so no idea. i felt the same cause i always thought i ov on cd10 so was very paranoid untill i get my + i expect your just to soon

either that or i did ov on cd12 cause temp hasnt dropped below that day. any ideas?
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Congrats!!!!! Take a pic of your next positive one!!!!

The link doesn't work! I think you have to go yo the 'sharing' section to find the right link. Not sure though!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/348ab0
im new to all this hope this worked

That one worked!

It looks like you O'd on cd14 - I don't think it would be cd12 as your temp dropped back down on cd14.

Fx'd that you get a sticky bean this cycle!

thankyou any idea why the temp would drop so much today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->