ic's green handle pics. any ideas?

oh and i took the + opk for cd13 of because im not sure it was a +

Hmmm - not sure. It's difficult to know where your coverline would be as there are not enough temps to work it out.

Do you know why the temp for cd14 has an open circle? Was it taken at a different time? If so did you use that temp or did you adjust it?

no idea. only thing i can think of was i was messing about with temps see if i would get a line lol but i put it straight back, did the same today but put it straight back. i no i definilty ov cause of cm and i no im definilty not now. before this chart i always said i ov on cd10 but clearly not. i find my temps are a bit all over the place :/ i do it roughly same time every day but i dont add time on the chart

one thing i did do was on cd 14 i took my temp when i woke not sure time was confussed. dd woke me and it was 37.2 but then when i woke at my normal time it was 36.8 so i just put the first time down wasnt sure which one to use

Ah - that will be it then. If it is more than 30 mins different from your usual time then it will put it in an open circle as it is a less 'trustworthy' temperature.

Given that - and given that you started temping around the time of O - it is difficult to tell when exactly you did O. It could be cd12 (and the cd14 temp is wrong) or it could be cd14 (but then you had two high temps and then it came down again?). Because it is difficult to tell when you O'd it is impossible to know where your coverline would be (as this is calculated on the pre-O temps).

Not very helpful really I know.... I would just keep temping to see what happens and so that you can get a better idea of your cycle!

GL!

thankyou for your help. hopefully wont need to and i get my bfp next week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"