I'd rather be in the 2nd stage of labour than ms!

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
Omg ms! Afraid it's going to get worse.
I'm shaky, trying to eat and my body can't do much. I just want to vomit, but I'm fighting it. I have a toddler to look after too :(
I would rather be in full blown transition labour any day than feeling like this :(
I have a docs appoint next Monday to get prescription ms meds. I hope the doctor lets me have them.

So far I have ginger tablets and the sickness bands. They aren't working :cry:

:hugs: I've never been in labor but knowing it will come to an end shortly must be somewhat comforting. With ms weeks and weeks just seem like torture. :cry:
:hugs: hope your dr gives you some meds to take the edge off. I have my appt this Thursday for meds :happydance:

Please let me know how the meds go. I'm looking forward to mine :)

That's exactky how i've been describing ms to people, worse than labour!

Hahah. Can't wait for the wonderful 2nd tri xxx

My goodness! How about I take your morning sickness, and you take my labour?

Sorry to hear you are sick! I can relate I'm feeling awful and would rather be having labour pains than MS! Roll on the 2nd trimester!

I agree, although I puked all through my 15 hour labor too

It really does suck. I am 12 weeks and have had severe ms since week 6...not fun. My Dr prescribed me a few different things but Zofran was the only one which took the edge off! Get the dissolving wafers if you can, they work faster and you can't throw them up. Good luck, hope is eases off for you soon :flower:

I couldn't agree more! My meds don't seem to be doing much but I was hospitalised in my first pregnancy without them so they must be doing something! I'm sat here shaking wondering how I'm going to get through the day looking after my girls :( feeling quite depressed about this sickness at the moment, I dread every day :( xx

This is torture knowing your going to wake up day after day week after week feelin like death :(

Omg I feel your pain. I've been laid up for over 3 weeks feeling sick, dizzy being sick , not wanting to eat anything. Constant taste of like acid in my mouth it's awful and at 8 weeks 3 days I know I've got a long way to go. Had it right through with my daughter. I dread waking up mornings. It's hell!

Ohhh ladies I hope our weeks go fast xxxx

Ooh ladies I'm sorry to hear everyone is suffering so much! This is my 7th pregnancy and the only one where morning sickness has been ok. Still there, and still vomiting occasionally, but bearable.
I'm feeling for you all!!

I am in full agreement. I'd take labor over HG any day. At least they can do something for labor pain. HG-no solution, just day after day of death march.

:hugs: I know how you feel! I have hyperemesis gravidarum and I find myself dreaming of labour. Anything rather than this :(

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...um-do-know-its-not-just-morning-sickness.html

Sharnw, have attached a link to a thread that LadyHutch started.

I was pretty sick and miserable until Week 16 with my son and was so scared to go through it again.......but by some miracle I have only thrown up twice this entire pregnancy rather than twice a day minimum and I am forever grateful.

Hope you ladies feel better soon xx

Good to see your BFP sharnw.....we were on a couple of threads together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->