Ideas for 1st birthday presents?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
My son will be one just after Christmas and I have no idea what to get him. We struggled enough to come up with ideas for Christmas presents!

He's not really into toys and plastic stuff. He mainly likes stuff he shouldn't have :dohh: And climbing.

Any suggestions? :)

How about something for the garden? We are planning on getting DD a wooden sandpit with lid for her first birthday next spring.

For my sons first birthday we got him a sit on car which is still played with all day everyday almost 2 years later! We even have 2 now!

Isla just turned one and we just got her a couple of books.

Izzy turned one in November and I got her some clothes, a dolly and a little Fisher Price kitchen thing - was hard as Christmas is just around the corner :wacko:

I would say the ride on car or garden toys are a good idea :thumbup: in hindsight I would have got Izzy a little tikes car for the garden :shrug:

We've got dd a ride on car, some bath toys and some books. Also thinking she might like a sand and water table for the garden.

We got my little boy a little slippery slide as he is a climber and he loves it! I take it outside on the grass and also bring it inside in the play room.

If he likes climbing could you make him a climbing wall?? For Christmas we are getting DD climbing holds so we an make a wall in her playroom, and when she is older we are going to make a two story climbing wall on the outside of our house, so next year she will get a proper climbing harness for Christmas.

We're getting a teepee for Gabrielle! Do you already have one? Of not I bet Holly would like it too :)

We have a princess tent that is Holly's, but James spends more time in there than she does :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->