Ideas for my 3 year old dinosaur fan!

Alex has these

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb...oys/p-1765/radio-controlled-dino-world-t-rex/

https://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/mighty-megasaur-infra-red-control-walking-dinosaur-271932

https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/2683724.htm

We have some of the playmobil dinosaur sets and I'd say with the amount of play they've had they've been worth the money.
Also I just discovered (may have already been mentioned) playskool heroes have jurassic world toys. I love the playskool heroes stuff anyway so that got me quite excited as my youngest two are starting to show an interest in dinosaurs

I plan to look for some dinosaur movies and books for my youngest DDS she has lots of figurines as well.

There's a line of books that is pretty good. "How do dinosaurs...." go to bed, clean their room, go to school, say good night, etc. We have a bunch of them, and my boys love them.

Dinotrux toys and clothes. My boys LOVE this show. Gymboree had a line of Dinotrux shirts for a while, not sure if they still do. I bought a few when I saw them last year, and the boys still love wearing them.

Dinosaur train toys. They make dinosaurs that talk to each other, which is fun. Also, they have a remote control train set that comes with the tracks and train. We had that when the boys were smaller.

Switch and Go Dinos. We have 3-4 of those that they really liked when they were into the dinosaur thing.

A good quality dinosaur costume to play dress up with. Colton was a triceratops for Halloween a few years ago, and played with that costume for ages. he absolutely loved pretending to be a dinosaur. I got it on Amazon for around $30 I think, and it was really good quality. Not like the $10-15 from the store that you are lucky to have last for trick or treat.

Imaginext dinosaurs are the favourite here, especially the dino-riders kind. Very most especially the green apatosaurus.

I think Happy land have a Dino set xxxx

There's a line of books that is pretty good. "How do dinosaurs...." go to bed, clean their room, go to school, say good night, etc. We have a bunch of them, and my boys love them.

Dinotrux toys and clothes. My boys LOVE this show. Gymboree had a line of Dinotrux shirts for a while, not sure if they still do. I bought a few when I saw them last year, and the boys still love wearing them.

Dinosaur train toys. They make dinosaurs that talk to each other, which is fun. Also, they have a remote control train set that comes with the tracks and train. We had that when the boys were smaller.

Switch and Go Dinos. We have 3-4 of those that they really liked when they were into the dinosaur thing.

A good quality dinosaur costume to play dress up with. Colton was a triceratops for Halloween a few years ago, and played with that costume for ages. he absolutely loved pretending to be a dinosaur. I got it on Amazon for around $30 I think, and it was really good quality. Not like the $10-15 from the store that you are lucky to have last for trick or treat.
I would agree with dinotrux. I got son the big ty rux for his birthday and he adores, we are getting rivvet for Christmas as he lives in shop. If anyone looking for dinotrux clothes in UK have seen in a sea. My daughter adores the dinosaur pooped series ( we have bed one as they read at school, they have planet and Christmas one to). Dinosaur train have great dvds. It's very educational as well

I think Happy land have a Dino set xxxx

My friend had this for her son and it is AWESOME! but DH thinks Eric is too old for it :cry:

I have a bit of a collection of dino stuff now, thank you to all the suggestions! Will post a pic if I can get it to work... :haha:

I know the car is not dino-related, just happens to be in the pic :haha:
Dino Buddies truck off eBay, snake and Dino Trucks from B and M (thank you to the person who suggested there!), book from Poundland, and volcanoes from the Entertainer.

Total on this lot is £32.50 :flower:

Attachments

• dino1.jpg
    dino1.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 7
  • dino2.jpg
    dino2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
Looks like a pretty good variety of stuff for him:) I'm sure he'll love it!

Looks like a pretty good variety of stuff for him:) I'm sure he'll love it!

Thank you! Im going to get a remote controlled dinosaur too, still looking for a decent one, that will be from Santa i think :)
Ive got him other stuff as well, Paw Patrol Busy book, Octonauts game, jigsaws etc. Might get a Hot Wheels set to share with Logan. X

Do you have a TK Maxx near you? They have LOADS of dinosaur in my one! Even a dinosaur costume :haha:

Do you have a TK Maxx near you? They have LOADS of dinosaur in my one! Even a dinosaur costume :haha:

I am in LOVE with TK Maxx! i practically in there at Xmas, ha! Ive not seen much in mine though :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->