Ideas for telling family in Christmas

Well when we decide to tell, i plan to have emily sitting next to nathan on our rug cuddling, and hopefully get the both of them to hold the scan picture and take the picture, and send it to family :) xx

Cuute:) my name is Emily and my brothers middle name is Nathan haha :)

Woohoo! So what other names can you suggest so i can name our third after them :haha: xx

I actually bought this to give to DH's grandmother, but I don't think it will be here in time for Christmas. :(

Eris that is so freaking adorable I hope you're get it in time!

Kimberly Robert or William haha...those are the two names that get passed around in my family

Eris that is so freaking adorable I hope you're get it in time!

Kimberly Robert or William haha...those are the two names that get passed around in my family

Haha my names kimberley with an E! xx

We're breaking the news over Christmas too. We only found out a week ago (but there's no chance of keeping it secret since we're with my parents for four days and they've planned a cocktail night, amongst other things). Most of my ideas have turned out to not work because I couldn't find the things I wanted on short notice.

Plan A was to send my daughter in wearing a 'big sister' t shirt
Plan B was to wear an obvious maternity shirt myself
Thought about gift wrapping a large empty box and including an 'IOU' note saying their gift isn't going to arrive til August - but I'm not sure I can keep my mouth shut until it's time to open presents.

In the end I got a small baby stocking with a photo frame on the front. I've put a note in saying 'Due August 2014' and I'm just going to hang it up beside my daughter's stocking.

We're telling family on Christmas as well.
We went over several ideas, and eventually decided on one!
We got my mom a mug that says 'promoted to grandma' on it, as well as a baby bib that days 'if mom says no, ask grandma'. She'll open it in front of my grandma, and my sisters. We plan on just telling my dad and his dad straight up, haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->