idk what to think...were not trying per say...but...help!!

AshleyNichole

mommy to 2 boys!
Reaction score
Well as some of u might have read my other post about the missing pills, I am on BCP I have missed 4 pills in the 1/2 weeks of pills. I am still a day behind because I didn't double up on one occassion because it makes me sick. Well I have been having some crazy cramping/sharp pains (on my left side), some diaherrea (TMI sorry) here and there, and my lower back is hurting me...I checked for a UTI and it was negative. What could this be? AF is not due to show her nasty face until 2/27. DH and I have :sex: 6 times and this was all between missing pills and stuff....

If DH and I get pregnant it will be a blessing, we are not trying per say but if it happens GREAT! I think next month I will go completely off the pill again because it just really screws up my body.

Missing pills by even a few hours can cause symptoms like that... I've done it several times. You can get your period as well if you miss pills.

No but it can cause cramping as well as other period side effects... You could still be pregnant, I'm just sharing my experience with missing pills

I remember when I missed pills, I used to get cramps and feel bloated and awful but I would never bleed, then when I did at the end of the month it came with a vengence :rofl:

On the other hand I have had a lot of friends who have been pregnant and cramping was one of their first symptoms.

I would take a test just incase ... good luck! xx

there is no way of really knowing until u can take a test.good luck x

Once i missed 3 pills in a row because i forgot to take them away with me. I got the worst cramps and period pains i felt sick all the time it was horrable! but when i got home i took it straight away and then felt better pretty soon after. If you miss pills your body gets screwed up because you are messing around with hormones. I think it's best to either stop taking it altogether or commit to taking it because you are only going to make yourself feel crappy all the time if you miss pills regularly.

No but it can cause cramping as well as other period side effects... You could still be pregnant, I'm just sharing my experience with missing pills

Thanks hun sorry I didn't mean to sound mean :( I was just saying I have not had any breakthrough bleeds yet...

I remember when I missed pills, I used to get cramps and feel bloated and awful but I would never bleed, then when I did at the end of the month it came with a vengence :rofl:

On the other hand I have had a lot of friends who have been pregnant and cramping was one of their first symptoms.

I would take a test just incase ... good luck! xx

Thanks hun for the response....af is not due til 27 so too early to test yet as much as I want to being a poasaholic that I am..lol

Once i missed 3 pills in a row because i forgot to take them away with me. I got the worst cramps and period pains i felt sick all the time it was horrable! but when i got home i took it straight away and then felt better pretty soon after. If you miss pills your body gets screwed up because you are messing around with hormones. I think it's best to either stop taking it altogether or commit to taking it because you are only going to make yourself feel crappy all the time if you miss pills regularly.

It was not 3 in a row...was 2 in a row then I doubled up one day.....and didn't double up the next then I missed again the other day...so I am still a day behind since I did not double up again...

It could very well be from the missing pills and the doubling up of pills. I know that both of those make me feel blagh.

Last month I had antibiotics mess with my pill and it made my AF visit early and overall the discomfort and annoyance lasted for abou 10 days.

Well I am just stopping the pill bc I missed like 5 this pack....I am surprised I have not had any bleeding....huh?

Taking the pill is extremely stressful and I see that you already have a baby, which I'm sure doesn't allow you to keep on track of "your routine." I miss pills and take them late regularly, and I don't even have a child. If it does turn out that you aren't pregnant, I'd probably look into birth control that doesn't need to be taken at the same time daily - it's a lot of responsibility.

I didn't mean to take your message before as mean :rofl: - sometimes when I type things out, they "sound" attitudey when you read them. I'm just trying to help :thumbup:

:lol: thanks for ur response, I ended up missing a total of 5, So I just stopped taking them and waiting to see if my AF shows....

:lol: thanks for ur response, I ended up missing a total of 5, So I just stopped taking them and waiting to see if my AF shows....

Totally off topic, but you have the same name as my little sister :rofl: Same spelling and everything!

awesome its a great name :lol:
so....dont u think i should have bled now since im off BCP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->