if anyone is interested...

hollyw79

Reaction score
I have a BRAND new - still in the box, never opened.. Clear Blue Fertility Monitor and 2 boxes of the test strips that go in it. I spent $175 for all of it and haven't been able to use it. I ended up needing fertility treatment and you can't use the monitor while on fertility meds SO- I'm sitting here with it and I can't use it. Does anyone want the whole thing for like $100 OBO? I hate that it's just sitting here and figured maybe I could save somebody some money who might be interested in it?? I guess I could sell it on ebay or something but figured I'd ask here first!

this is what it is.. but I have TWO boxes of the strips

https://www.amazon.com/ClearBlue-Fert...8757158&sr=8-5

Hopefully someone wants it. I already have one and it is great! Great deal you are offering Holly!

I have one too and think it's brill :thumbup: That is a good deal, I'm sure someone will snap it up x

If I had the money to spare, and wasn't afraid of it driving me absolutely crazy in my TTC attempts (and therefore driving OH crazy with my obsessed like nature) I totally would consider.

Gah, the torture!

Lol.. well, it's pretty similar to buying opk's and all of that except it gives you a better heads up of what your fertile days are. I thought about keeping it for future pregnancies but I have no clue how many years away that is, lol

Ya, I don't use OPK's. It'd make me feel too obsessed about the idea of getting pregnant. Don't get me wrong, after just having my miscarriage, I wanna conceive again as quickly as I can, but I also want to be relaxed as possible about it, because I know there is no way I'm gonna fully relax during the pregnancy cause I'll be too scared.

If you're interested in various Usenet clients and/or services, then it may be of use to you. If you're pretty much settled in what you use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->