If BFP EDD would be x-mas day! Anyone else?

kel21

Reaction score
Hi! "When" I get my BFP this month my edd will be 12/25/12. Just wondering if anyone else wants to hang out in the tww with me! I just started charting this month so I am either 5dpo (according to ff) or I am 3dpo (according to ctp)!

Hi my EDD is 27th Dec, so if I'm 2 days early I could have a Christmas Day Baby! How exciting! I live in hope :)

Good luck :dust:

Hi can I hang out?
I'm not charting but based on when I had my daughter I could be expecting a Christmas day baby if I get my BFP this cycle.
According to the 'date of last period' EDD would be the 30th. When I had my dating scan with Maia my EDD was adjusted by being brought forward by 5 days which would give me an EDD of 26/12 so boxing day.
Good luck everyone :dust:

Mine would be 12/27. Although DD was a C-section so I suspect they would go one week early.

Yes I would like to hang out.
I just joined the site so I could have something to do while trying not to go crazy during the 2 week wait.
My EDD is December 25 as well. So far I have had an awful week so tired, lower back pains and off chest pains. I usually have lots of energy and never miss the gym but did all week and took long afternoon naps. So wondering if I might have flue or if these are all good symptoms :s
Nice to meet you all :)

Welcome ladies!

La Reveuse good luck with those symptoms, a little early yet I would bet but fxd!!

Sammy welcome!

Starlight fxd!

Tansey how are you?

Afm nothing much going on yet. Having some cramps, but had that last month and it was nothing. So trying not to let that get me excited!

I'm having some mild cramps too. Also had them and they came to nothing last month but better timed BD this month so can but hope...
Fingers crossed for everyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->