If i do ovulate...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Annamumof2, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Annamumof2

Annamumof2 Mum to 2 boys 2 girls

then i found 2 sites saying:

Your Ovulation Date is: 24 December 2009

Your Fertile Phase Begins: 20 December 2009
    Your Fertile Phase Ends: 26 December 2009

and the other site:

Monday, 21 Dec, 2009
    Saturday, 26 Dec, 2009

IF i do then i should get a peak around then IF i dont then next month when i have my next period i will then be going to see the doctor to have words, only thing is i dont think they will put me on anything because i am on warfarin and i think i have to watch what i take because it can do things to my blood or meds.

what else should i look out for close to the Ov date?

i know eggwhite is a sign and i had that a few times last month but you guys see i havent Oved, so please give me helping on signs.

2. Rmar

Rmar Well-Known Member

Just adding, if you Ov on the 24th than your fertile window would start 5 days before that as sperm can live for up to that long so the 19th-26th.

I check my cervix to see how high and soft it is (the higher and softer, the closest to Ov you are) and sometimes I can feel it is more open than other times.

3. Annamumof2

Annamumof2 Mum to 2 boys 2 girls

i wont touch myself as so i just go by either temps or the CBFM, sooo this month it will be the CBFM and if nothing then next month temping

4. babyell

babyell Well-Known Member

Hi your fertile period/ovulation day is same as mine. I am using opk's to get a definate day. But we willbe having sex every day from today to make sure there is a constant supply! Good luck x