If I was my Mum.....UPDATE might be in labour! Freaky!

CupcakeBaby

Pregnant with a Princess
Reaction score
I'd go into labour tonight! She had me 2 weeks early and I was her first.

But she also had her show on the Monday and then me on the Friday and I've not had anything.

Scary thought though. I don't feel like its time yet.

I was 4 weeks early my bro 5 weeks early n I'm still going also convinced hes going to be late as no signs at all think it depends on the person my mum looks at me like its weird hes not here but we are all different n his dad was 2 weeks late so am setting myself up for the long haul:haha: :flower: x

Yeah I think she's going to be a week late.

But as my mum had me early she's convinced I'll go soon and it's making her and my dad all jittery! Lol.

Still not in labour yet though! And I'm pretty sure even in 2 weeks time I won't be either!

I'm hoping I'll follow in my mom's footprints for the most part. She had my brother 3 weeks early (almost had him 2 1/2 months early). And for me I came at 36 weeks 3 days. My heart is saying I'll be early but only time will tell.

So I've been woken up with pains and come to the toilet and had my show!!

Still trying not to get excited but that's kind of creepy!!!

Wow, that's crazy! Good luck! :thumbup: I went into labor at 38+3 with my first, so it certainly does happen sometimes, despite the assumption that you'll go overdue with your first.

Freaky, lol. Good luck Honey. X

oh wow u so lucky ive had nothing not even a niggle but hope its good news for u hun think i just have a lazy boy like his dad was :haha: x

So I've been woken up with pains and come to the toilet and had my show!!

Still trying not to get excited but that's kind of creepy!!!

wow... lucky you hey...seems like you now like your mother...:haha:
update us please

No change. :(

Contractions still anywhere from 5-10 minutes apart.

Like bad period pains.

Just so tired already so trying to get some sleep.

How exciting? Good luck, keep us posted xxxxx

My mom had me two weeks early as well. Honestly though, ya never know how far off her EDD was to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->