If money was replaced by skills as currency...

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
What would you pay with? I asked my friends the other day and their answers were give financial advise (she's a trainee accountant), baked goods, gardening, health and wellbeing motivation and dance lessons :).
Sooo, what would your currency be?

Baking, decorating for Christmas, hugging! Keeping motivated. Erm...:wacko:

Financial advice and tax returns, cooking and baking, planning spreadsheets (I'm obsessed with them, and yes I already have one on the go for Christmas)

Baking, or sorting/tidying/alphabetising. I love tidying kichen cupboards lol.

Archiving, cataloging, information compliance advice (DPA, FOI), some history if it was covered by my degree topics ha, writing CVs/job applications, military marital quarter guideline advice lol, breastfeeding, oh and all things Stanley Kubrick.

^^ i always forget i have a degree...i suppose i could barter biochemical knowledge but it doesn't seem that likely someone will need to know about it day to day!

Um.. taking photos.. budgeting money (not sure how that'd work if money wasn't around though haha).. writing lists..

Ah you guys have loads! I can't think of anything- I would starve to death in a week :cry: :haha:

I'm not sure how useful my skills would be if we've got to the point of not using currency anymore :haha:

I would be hanging onto my husband for dear life though as he'd be good at the whole hunting, defending, first aid thing lol.

I'm a nurse, I suppose I could dress a wound in exchange for food:haha:
I don't have many other skills.........I can make origami birds that flap their wings, do that in exchange of electricity.......fair exchange? I think so :haha:

Good question. :D I'm a teacher so perhaps i could offer private tutoring for the children of the electricity provider etc? Failing that, i'm quite good at crafts and love making wedding stationary so would happily do that. :) x

I could give advice about where to go in Japan, or teach Japanese.

I could also change a wound dressing and give you an injection.

I would be looking for someone who can cook delicious meals with leg ulcers who has a constant need for injections and Japanese holiday advice.

I'm bossy and a good delegator so maybe I could be Queen of the World :)

I'd be buggered!

Flute, clarinet, sax or piano lessons, Christmas organising, sociology info (doubt that would be of much use) that's about it really. X

Is it bad that the only thing I could think of was sexual favours? :rofl:

I'd be screwed! :haha: I guess I'd have to offer chores of some sort? Babysitting etc? Lol!

-The first thing I thought of was sexual favours too ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->