If u wrk at job centre plz read x

Sfaith

Reaction score
I aplyed 4 a crises loan which is re payable its a lump sum of cash i have sent form bak as they agreed the amount but how long will it take them to put money into my bank x

Not really sure to be honest but I would think 3-5 buisness days?

Kl yh i been waiting bout a week it takes so long thanx hun x

Um, at the JobCentre I work in, Crisis Loan always pay by giro. Because it's a crisis so presumably you need the money straight away :shrug: Not sure what they do other places sorry!

ETA: That sounds like a strange process for a Crisis Loan, so they must do things differently where you are xx

Um, at the JobCentre I work in, Crisis Loan always pay by giro. Because it's a crisis so presumably you need the money straight away :shrug: Not sure what they do other places sorry!

Ditto! People had to come into the JCP to collect the giro from our finance office...

OP - you could always ring up and get them to check if it's gone through/if you need to do anything/if they can tell you when you'll have the money?

xx

As above, but for items can be posted to you - 3 working days I would say

ETA: That sounds like a strange process for a Crisis Loan, so they must do things differently where you are xx

I agree that sounds odd. Is it definitely a crisis loan and not budgeting or something? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->