If You Could Change Your BnB Username...

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
...What would you change it to?

Hmmm after much deliberation, id wanna have 'OhNoSheDidnt'...No reason, im just lame, thats all.

How about you guys?

:)

I dunno what ya heard about me ..... cos im a muthafunkin' P.I.M.P :haha:

purpleBerry which is what I usually go with! I was a bit paranoid because I modded on a huge forum for a while and didn't want to run into anyone I know LOL

or Evvou which is what my friends call me :)

I really like my username so I wouldn't change it but if I was to change it I'd prob change it to Gayer cos thats what I'm known as everywhere else on the internets so I'm just more used to it.

purpleBerry which is what I usually go with! I was a bit paranoid because I modded on a huge forum for a while and didn't want to run into anyone I know LOL

or Evvou which is what my friends call me :)

Does zanDark mean anythin in particular?

Chelsinator, as that is what my name usually is on forums.

anyfuckingthingthatisntmywholereallifename

DURRRRRRRRRRRR

I'd keep it the same as using my real name Tina is so original... Teaming it with my house alarm number is even more well thought out for a cool user name:dohh::dohh:
Didn't think I'd use the forum after the first post.... Can't get rid of you all now:wacko:

No ones allowed to burgle me by the way.......

I'd keep it the same as using my real name Tina is so original... Teaming it with my house alarm number is even more well thought out for a cool user name:dohh::dohh:
Didn't think I'd use the forum after the first post.... Can't get rid of you all now:wacko:

My alarm code is 6704 :)

:dohh:

v XXX

My alarm code is 6704 :)

:dohh:

v XXX[/

What's your address again ?!

Tina, your in Leicester arent you? Ill see you in 3 hours :haha:

:haha:

I don't know what I'd change mine to. I hate what it is now though though. MY NAME IS NOT LOUISE, DAMN IT!!

:rofl:

I don't think I would... I always use a variation of my email address cause I'm boring. I could always change it something forgettable like Becky123 I suppose.

I already changed mine :haha: it was my usual username which i use fro eeeeverything, so I wanted to change it so nobody could google me and find me here :ninja:

I quite like mine :) blueskai = blue sky :thumbup: in case you all wondered :haha::cool:

xo

ETA: omg how many smileys did I just use :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"