• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

if you don't co sleep...

justkitty

First Time Mum
Reaction score
What's your night feeding routine like? eg feed change swaddle down awake or feed to sleep then down etc?

I usually feed to sleep then pop her back in her basket next to me..sometimes ill keep her on my chest tho

I change, feed and put down in basket next to me, not awake but drowsy, she falls asleep on her own.

I feed and then put down in basket next to me. I haven't so far changed at night as that would cause huge upset. I change her last thing and first thing and throughout the day.

I never changed unless he had pooed, I found nappy changing was too stimulating, I kept lights off, didn't talk, fed, winded, straight back down.

Before bed I change her and feed to sleep then once she's in a deep sleep I put her in her bed. I also don't Chang her in the middle of the night unless she poops or pees a ton cause if I do she'll stay up for a few hours wanting to play..

If you don't have to feed to sleep I wouldn't ...I hear its a hard habit to break..I wish I had known earlier....

I totally second MarineWAG. It really helps that I feed in the dark. I also don't talk to her at all or look her in the eye. It makes her realise that this is a task and not for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->