If you don't have a fade in pattern on opks....

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
How do you know when to start really having :sex: . We do it all the time but i need to know when to use my pre-seed. I usually have a fade in pattern, i even did last month after the mc, but i had a really weird cycle this month and my opks wont change.... they arent lighter or darker...just the same....:wacko:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/608201-please-dont-get-mad-ta-me-putting-here.html

Which OPK's are you using. I have to be honest, I cannot use the ones that have the lines. I think I am color blind. I really swear by the "smiley face" OPK's.

I use the daily answer ones then when they start to fade in i get the midstream answer or first response ones. I loved that i had a fade in pattern because it kind of gave me a heads up to start going at it ... lol... but now i just don't know....

:hugs: Everyone is different.. but mine don't do that until a day or 2 before the surge.. like at cd6 my OPK's are realllllly light still.. it's not until like cd13 or so that they start to get progressively darker. :hugs:

Ok I'm new to this so when should you start using opks bc I've only been using them day 12-20:(

From my first pregnancy, it got darker a day before the surge. Like I took one on Thursday, and it was light. Took one Friday and it was progressively darker, and then I took another one 5 hours later and it was positive. Right now, I'm sitting at CD18, with very very faint OPKs. I'm getting frustrated. Although, it does feel like my left ovary is being crushed right about now. I'm hoping it's OV and I'm just missing the + OPK cause of my short surges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->