If you don't mind sharing - what's your girl name?

Mojitogirly

Mummy to E & now no2!
Reaction score
Hi ladies!

I'm having SUCH a hard time picking a girls name!

I already have a little girl whose name I love - Emilia - so would like something that would go with her name.

Also think we've agreed on a middle name of Elizabeth as it has significance within both families.

Sooooo, if you don't mind sharing your picks/ideas I would love some input! Then all I have to do is convince the hubby! ;)

The only name he likes so far is Isla.

Thanks!!!! X

Isla is really cute! We had a few we really liked, (Maggie, Arianne, and Mollie) but decided to go with Lucie.

:) My little girl is going to be Riley Elizabeth.

Riley meant courageous in my baby book, and I absolutely loved it. It's different, but not TOO different. Elizabeth because my grandmother passed away in June, and that was her name.

We chose Ataly as a second name.

We were going to have Elizabeth as a middle name if we had a girl. It's such a beautiful name. We had also picked Beatrix, Esme and Isabella. We liked quite traditional names.
So typical we are having a boy because we can't think of a single name for him haha.

If we have a little girl she will be called Isabella (Ella for short) with Elizabeth as her middle name as that's my mums middle name xxx

Hi, my girls name is Bonnie Rose, my 2 year old is Darcey so I think they go quite well. Team yellow though so we'll have to see!

Awww LOVELY names!!!!!

I also like traditional, I love Isabella but my manager in works little girl is called that & I'm good friends with her!

Everyone has all the good names already! ;)

Oh I can totally sympathise with the boy selection too! Wouldn't know where to start!

I do really like Elizabeth! It seems to get used for a middle name more often!

Thank you! X

My daughter is poppy Matilda Elizabeth lily (so many beautiful girls names we couldn't chose so picked all our favourites :haha:)

Evelyn was the only girl name we could agree on. :haha: Boys names are just so much easier!

Elizabeth is a lovely middle name :)

If we have a girl, she will probably be Isla Maeve. We loved Maeve as a first name but had such trouble deciding on a middle name that flowed well. We may change it if it doesn't seem to suit her once she gets here-- that is IF she's a she!

I have a Lily Elizabeth and an Evie Olivia, this girly is going to be Chloe or Poppy and have Ann as a middle name after my grandma :)

Thanks for this post! We're still so stuck on names too!! If its any help we were considering Madeline, Natalie, Rachel and maybe Luciana but nothing is sticking yet!!! Middle name will be Emmaline (family name).

GOOD LUCK!! Maybe you'll just have to have a look at her first then it'll come to you :) (that's what I'm hoping for too!) :hugs:

im team pink and me and OH have settled with the name
Evie pamela denise
we both love the name Evie and pamela is my OHs late nans name and denise his MILs mothers name

My daughter is called Jessica and if this baby is a girl she will be Holly (I like the name and also being due xmas day it's apt) xXx

Ours is Lucy Louise but originally was going to be Lucy Elizabeth x

Great stuff ladies! Keep them coming :)

If I were to go overdue & baby arrived in December, I really like festive names like Holly, Ivy etc they are very cute x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->