If you don't mind sharing - what's your girl name?

I am partial to Rose if my baby is a girl. In case she doesn't "feel" like a Rose, I made a list which includes Florence, Agathe, and Béatrice among other names.
And I am thinking about making her middle name Émilie for family reasons.

If i was having a girl, I would have had Aaliyah, Lilah, Mia or Leila.

I would have suggested Emelia (my all time favourite girls name) but I see you've already picked that!

I love more unique, uncommon names such as:
Mikaelyn (mick-ay-lynn)
Neveah (nuh-vay-uh)
Lorraine
Lorelei
Genevieve
Harper
Logan
Deserai

I think Emilia & Isla go perfectly together!! :thumbup:

My girl's name list:

Kayliana
Kiara
Avaya
Sierra
Lacey
Olivia
Brooklyn
Gabriella
Giavana
Jordyn
Holly
Mariah
Angelina
Trinity

My baby girl will be Lainee Alexis.

LOVE your first DD's name :) My LO's name is Emilia Elise and my name is Leah Elizabeth!

Our girl name is Peyton Savannah.

Other names we like are:

Kendall
Lauren
Chesney
Holly
Paisley
June
Maci
Jordan (DH)
Teagan

Although we're still brain storming. :)

I love Luella.
Unfortunately I'm having a boy. Haha!
Xxx

DD is Victoria (Tori) Grace. She loves that she shares a name with both a queen and a princess, lol (it wasn't intentional).

If this lo had been pink, the names were either Ainsley Everlong or Huxley Everlong. Everlong was our wedding song. Other list-makers were: Seneca, Ripley, Starling, and oddly for us, Jessica.

My LO is penny Ava.
Our other choices were; Ivy, Quinn, Alana, Freya. I also liked Isla but one of my friends named her daughter this, and one of my new mummy friends has an Isla! Love Elizabeth as a middle name!

If we ever have another girl I love the name Francesca, Frankie for short. Francesca May is top of my list! I also like Willow, Emily and Lucy.

Ours is Addison Jai.

List was:

Adelyn, McKenna, Kennedie, Layla, and Paislee

My DD is Tessa Liana Rose - we get so many lovely compliments about her name :0)

If this one is a girl she will be Amber Sophia Lily.

Other names we like are:

Libby
Rosie
Annie
Phoebe

I have Scarlett Ava and this time I like sienna, Freya, esme and Sofia just getting OH to actually agree on something this time :)

Our little baby is Rose Ellen and it suits her perfectly. We also liked Rosalyn, Tessa, Clarissa and Larissa but her surname is difficult to pronounce so we kept it simple! Good luck x

My girls are Taylor Anna, Alaina Marlene and Jillian Faith. My girly on the way is going to be Jenessa Kaye.

Our other girls names on the list were: Aria, Anastasia, Sydney, Jocelyn, Juliet and Amelia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->