if you had £50 to spend .....

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
ok so baby cupcake is most likely going to spend most of his/her time in my make of cloth nappy, however it seems silly to still not take advantage of the real nappy scheme ran by the council where we receive £30 cash back if we spend £50 on cloth nappies, so my question is, what nappies would you get with the £50? I am a little clue less as like I said I make my own so haven't really had the need to look at 'professional' brands lol

Ooo probably Issy bears or Itti Bitti, but that's just my personal preferance x

I'd buy some Pop in's for night time and a weenotions :haha:

Although if it has to be at the same place I'd get a quick dri trial kit. :thumbup:

I want to see some of your nappies when you make them! :flower:

hmm

id like more minkee magic alls (bibs and bots do offers on them ;) )
cushie tushies
i would say ittis too, you can get deals on ittis at most shops
and blueberrys

but it depends if your going for practial nappys or stylish ones lol
practical would be bumgenius v3 or flips i spose

thanks girls, keep them coming lol

Twiglet these are some I have made :)

https://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/bearbumsnappies/Baby%20Finlayson/DSC01824.jpg

It's a pity you can't buy preloved with the money as you'd get a lot more for your money. If we're talking about extravegence then I would probs get a custom WN or something along those lines but if i had £50 to buy nappies for trying I would probs get one of the trial type packs with a couple of different nappies in it to try it. You usually get about 3 plus some liners and on FYP if you get trial bundle with a popin you get a free wetbag too x

Oh and your nappies look great they look lovely and soft x

WeeNotions...without a doubt. I would 100% spend the money there and get Onesize embroidered nappies and Night Notions...yup yup yup

hmm i'd go a blueberry, a weenotions and an itti!

Thanks girls :)

Ohh sell me some Button! :haha: they're lovely!

Watch this space hun, it's been a long time in the planning (almost a year of planning!) but my online store *should* be going live in the next couple of weeks ....... if I can figure out how to set up the blooming shopping cart lol

Id buy some of the BG colours that are stopping!! We use V3's as our night nappies so can always do with more...

Prettys....I would get a couple more Issys and Mini La La!!

LOVE your nappies btw! I will be one of your first customers! Let me know when your site goes live! (or give us BnB girls a cheeky preview sell.... :blush:)

Ohhh your nappies are lovely!! can't sit for your shop to open!! Woop woop another site to bookmark lol x

I might be able to help you button if u need any help :hugs:

Ace!

Once I've paid off my nappy debt, I'll be there! :D

I would probably buy a selection of the pretty ones cos if you want practical, I'm sure you can make them yourself. Also, can you use the money on accessories? I'd defo get a big bucket and maybe some meshes if you could.

I used my council scheme money on rumparooz can't comment on how good they are as yet to try but look and feel lovely - seem to go much smaller than other BTP i have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->