If you had to choose,

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
If you could only avoid one, which pregnancy 'symptom' would you avoid?

1. Morning sickness/nausea
2. Heartburn
3. Stretchmarks
4. Headaches
5. Bad skin- breaking out/pimples/spots/blemishes etc
6. Other... cravings? Sore boobs? etc

lol
definatley morning sickness or all day sickness that i had :(
so debilitating... urghhhhhhh

Is it really vain that I want to say bad skin?

God! I'm vain!!

Well I suppose I am saying that because I had really bad acne for a year in my teens and it was incredibly sore.

defo morning sickness! i was sick all day and night til i was 20wks gone.
i didn't really have any of the other things, except stretch marks but they don't bother me.

Headaches! I had migraines every day from 4 months untill 9 months with my son! Had to stop work really early, and the spots were awful too :-(

Although not pg, I suffer with most of those on and off, and the stretch marks permanently lol, so I'd avoid the sickness - rather not add to my current whinges!

Definatly bad skin, I know its vain but its my pet peev and I have recently had a break out and look like a dominos pizza. :haha:

argh! I change my mind......

I know a girl who only had morning sickness one day, has a neat bump, glowing skin, no stretchmarks.......assuming the rest of her pregnancy is good......can I choose that one?!!!

sickness, all the way!!! i was terribly sick with maddi, all the way through my pregnancy, and hospitalised due to it :( i would give anything not to have this again! worth it though :blush:

Definitely morning sickness! HATE the thought of that!

For me it's a toss up between sickness and stretchmarks. Though I can't avoid stretchmarks anymore, I am the not-so proud owner of a granny belly

Strechmarks I can cope with the rest as it goes away after the nine months

That's a tough one! I had all day sickness up untill about 20ish weeks and then raging heartburn/acid reflux :wacko: Sickness was probs the worst though :nope: x

1000000000000% headaches!! I suffer badly with them anyway and I cant stand it. It ruins everything for me I cant function at all when I have headahces :lol:

3. Strechmarks!

Thye stay forever the others don't O:)

stretchmarks ! all the others go after you give birth, but them marks will be there forever. :o

I want my body to instantly spring back to normal. Like, "Oh, it's a BOY/GIRL!!" *boing* "God, I think I look even BETTER than pre-pregnancy!" :rofl:

Tough, as of this moment I would say stretchmarks but asking me again when I get morning sickness and my answer might change. Just like during labor I said I would never do it again but looking back I think... it wasn't that bad was it? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->